I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtues, get up, I'm up because I have a pesky client at 10, what would we do without them eh ? This afternoon I'm going to have a nice walk in the sunshine to town to find a blind for a window, then another client at 5.

I wish it was tomorrow then I can have more fun :biggrin:

Someone tell me. .. What is nice about having children?. I have tired eyes just reading about your last three hours. I suppose it wasn't too bad eighteen years ago when I was younger but I couldn't do it now. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 31 bit feel ancient at the minute!

I have kids!
But I had to wake THEM up at 9 today because we are going out!
They are lazy!

These sort I'm ok with.

My drunk teen is still in bed... you see, fill them up with booze, and you won't see them all the next day. See ! ... sorted.

Virtues, get up, I'm up because I have a pesky client at 10, what would we do without them eh ? This afternoon I'm going to have a nice walk in the sunshine to town to find a blind for a window, then another client at 5.

I wish it was tomorrow then I can have more fun :biggrin:

No I won't get up.

I haven't booked any clients in today as I am too excited. I am viewing a property at 12.30 so won't be getting up until at least 11....

Where's my bodyguard? Do you think she'll make me a cup of tea? ...Our am I asking too much

Oh god. . Add on another 10 years *rolls eyes and thinks how old I am* ....

We are now on xbox! I say we, I keep getting killed on purpose! 5yr old currently crying for cbeebies! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't stand cbeebies...that Justin does my head in, they are quietly drawing now, it won't be long before the noise starts again so I'm just enjoying the peace for a few minutes!

Oh god. . Add on another 10 years *rolls eyes and thinks how old I am* ....

Maybe I feel so old cos I started having these pesky kids so bloody young.....if I'd had the youngest first I never would've had more, she's a lunatic!

You can get everything on Amazon :D

Then we should club together and buy vixx a boyfriend. .....!!!!!

Very exciting day planned here. Going to buy a rotary clothes line ready for Spring. Dropping kids off at various friends and parties. Then hopefully out for dinner tonight.

Virtues, glad to see you're not put off by a couple of odd people on here with strange ideas. Have a great day with your house hunting.

Very exciting day planned here. Going to buy a rotary clothes line ready for Spring. Dropping kids off at various friends and parties. Then hopefully out for dinner tonight.

Virtues, glad to see you're not put off by a couple of odd people on here with strange ideas. Have a great day with your house hunting.

Hey MM. No I'm not put off at all. ..I think most are working out for themselves that the words troll and bully don't actually rest at my door. The ones that shout it the loudest are the ones jumping in on this thread to stir it all up not really to contribute any other form of dialect or conversation, not quite the other way around is it! As usual it is all very staged towards me and rather boring if I'm honest, even more so for you guys.

Last edited:
Maybe I feel so old cos I started having these pesky kids so bloody young.....if I'd had the youngest first I never would've had more, she's a lunatic!

I had my first two young.. 16 and 19, one at 27 and last at old age 37 (ancient according to my Hosp notes) haha
I was a Nana at 39 ;) my kids make me feel young as I'm a lunatic along with them lol.
Add 11yrs on to that and you've got Me :)
Then we should club together and buy vixx a boyfriend. .....!!!!!
Yay, what like a Thai Husband site??
Let me go check pockets to add to the fund...
Right I have 36p, a clean tissue, a receipt for cat food and a washed bus ticket :D

I had my first two young.. 16 and 19, one at 27 and last at old age 37 (ancient according to my Hosp notes) haha
I was a Nana at 39 ;) my kids make me feel young as I'm a lunatic along with them lol.

Add 11yrs on to that and you've got Me :)

Yay, what like a Thai Husband site??
Let me go check pockets to add to the fund...
Right I have 36p, a clean tissue, a receipt for cat food and a washed bus ticket :D

Probably the clean tissue would be more beneficial. ....!!!!!!!! Dirty minds you have.

I wish..... It was a lil later..
I'm making lunch already and the clock says its a little early ;)

I wish the bus had a loo- who told me to have two cups of tea this morning before going out! Now I'm stuck on the 63 to kings cross bursting!

I wish the bus had a loo- who told me to have two cups of tea this morning before going out! Now I'm stuck on the 63 to kings cross bursting!

Ha ha ha.... Give it another few years and you'll be carrying a spare set of clothes around in your bag.

Hey MM. No I'm not put off at all. ..I think most are actually working out for themselves that the words troll and bully don't actually rest at my door. The ones that shout it the loudest are the ones jumping in on this thread to stir it all up not really to contribute any other form of dialect or conversation, not quite the other way around is it! As usual it is all very staged towards me and rather boring if I'm honest, even more so for you guys.

You need to get that chip off your shoulder (or is it conscience?) I was the one who started this by saying "I wish there wasn't a clique on here". God knows how you can all deny it! For example, take a look at Lilas post 26 POSTS BACK! not 1 of you responded to her, just carried on with each other. Now, you obviously don't know what a clique is so I will enlighten you:- " a small close nit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them". Hmmm look familiar now does it?. This whole chit chat forum is dominated by your little clique and I was just pointing out that people are getting fed up with it.

You need to get that chip off your shoulder (or is it conscience?) I was the one who started this by saying "I wish there wasn't a clique on here". God knows how you can all deny it! For example, take a look at Lilas post 26 POSTS BACK! not 1 of you responded to her, just carried on with each other. Now, you obviously don't know what a clique is so I will enlighten you:- " a small close nit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them". Hmmm look familiar now does it?. This whole chit chat forum is dominated by your little clique and I was just pointing out that people are getting fed up with it.

Just out of interest. ..WHY do you keep suggesting it is MY clique.... Does no one else on this forum have their own mind to decide who they want to talk to. . Why don't you grow up.

None of you are making me want kids it is exhausting just reading your mornings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back