I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get that chip off your shoulder (or is it conscience?) I was the one who started this by saying "I wish there wasn't a clique on here". God knows how you can all deny it! For example, take a look at Lilas post 26 POSTS BACK! not 1 of you responded to her, just carried on with each other. Now, you obviously don't know what a clique is so I will enlighten you:- " a small close nit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them". Hmmm look familiar now does it?. This whole chit chat forum is dominated by your little clique and I was just pointing out that people are getting fed up with it.

I think I'm in the clique? Am I? I'm confused as to who you are referring to as the actual clique tbh.... Any way point being that sometimes people don't always reply to my posts...even said members of clique???? Sometimes things get missed. There's no malice or pre meditation involved.

What is the solution to this waffle-what would you like to happen? Because banter is banter and it's not fair for you to ask people to stop bouncing off each other & stop enjoying themselves. It's like we can't be ourselves here anymore- for instance I now I feel like I can't reply to any of virtues posts now because others feel ostracised.

Where's my bodyguard? Do you think she'll make me a cup of tea? ...Our am I asking too much

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I'm here and no chance lol. I've just escaped kids party at wacky warehouse! Little one has nits! 4th time this year! The school is getting told! Even tho they ain't my kids!
So now I'm spending the afternoon de lousing and itching!
Swap ya bev lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You need to get that chip off your shoulder (or is it conscience?) I was the one who started this by saying "I wish there wasn't a clique on here". God knows how you can all deny it! For example, take a look at Lilas post 26 POSTS BACK! not 1 of you responded to her, just carried on with each other. Now, you obviously don't know what a clique is so I will enlighten you:- " a small close nit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them". Hmmm look familiar now does it?. This whole chit chat forum is dominated by your little clique and I was just pointing out that people are getting fed up with it.

I'm not sure anyone has intentionally ignored Lilas post, when there are lots of people posting it's easy to miss posts. I think you may have read too much into that and treated it as something it was not!

Haha I'm here and no chance lol. I've just escaped kids party at wacky warehouse! Little one has nits! 4th time this year! The school is getting told! Even tho they ain't my kids!
So now I'm spending the afternoon de lousing and itching!
Swap ya bev lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no. I couldn't swap my lovely warm bed for nits and wacky warehouse. ... Anyway you wouldn't make me tea *sulks*......and itches!

Just out of interest. ..WHY do you keep suggesting it is MY clique.... Does no one else on this forum have their own mind to decide who they want to talk to. . Why don't you grow up.

I haven't said its YOUR clique. That's you deducing that. I originally didn't quote ANY person at all and only quoted yours a minute ago because you were banging on (as per usual) about "bullies and trolls".

Look, I am just saying that it is not nice when you lot (not just you) ignore people! You wouldn't believe the amount of pm's I got last night, thanking me for having the courage to say it as it really is.

Waffle if you go back you will see posts from new numbers joining in and being part of the banter too so I don't get the whole clique thing.

To be honest its these type of posts that pull up negativity that scare new posters and timid posters away!

Life is too short for negativity and serious all the time.. This is chit chat area, not the serious side of business!

I haven't said its YOUR clique. That's you deducing that. I originally didn't quote ANY person at all and only quoted yours a minute ago because you were banging on (as per usual) about "bullies and trolls".

Look, I am just saying that it is not nice when you lot (not just you) ignore people! You wouldn't believe the amount of pm's I got last night, thanking me for having the courage to say it as it really is.

But you did say to virtues that it was her clique..
I haven't paid a membership to this so called clique so I have freewill to post and no doubt get into trouble again for speaking freely about something so daft as BANTER

No one was ignored, blimey not all my posts are commented on or quoted or liked but I don't have a fall out about it

Seriously gals

A lot of us have joined in who don't normally and felt very welcome. I understand you have issues with some people and because I don't know the history I don't want to comment on who is right or wrong but at moment it feels like your comments are de-railing the thread and maybe it would better if you spoke privately with the people who you are not happy with?

I can imagine judging by certain ppl who jumped on the bandwagon last night! Just goes to show how two faced people can be!

I seriously am gonna come off this forum today, I'm so sick of the negativity which is on here I really am. The only place were such accusations are thrown. I'm so fed up and upset. I'm feel so sorry I can't even talk to people I regard as friends, have a laugh and a banter. I used to really enjoy this forum but it's so serious now it's becoming a hardship!
Virtues I dunno how you put up with it.....

You wouldn't believe the amount of pm's I got last night, thanking me for having the courage to say it as it really is.

I may agree if your comments were valid! You are just another one who says something to stir it up then disappears. ... What do you want me to do exactly, not join in?.. Would that make it easier for you and the others that hide behind your posts. ... please just say.

strong-people-ignore.jpg

Jeepers.., this place is becoming ridiculous..

How very dare we have a bloomin laugh, have new geeks join in on the fun and all in a bloody non business area.

Chit chat, a place to unwind....

Let me ask the naysayers, if you were in a staff room and didn't like the convo going on would you go and complain to the boss like a tattletit or would you just go into another area where folk are having a convo more suited to you??

I've personally not like some stuff I've read on threads but have I complained and jumped in saying I feel left out??
No of course I haven't I've left them to it and moved on, done the grown up thing and found conversation elsewhere.

Seriously this site makes me scratch my head sometimes.

This place used to be a fun place where other long standing geeks used to banter between themselves and others would join in.. No geek police shut them down or deleted posts.

I expect this will get deleted too :confused:

I can imagine judging by certain ppl who jumped on the bandwagon last night! Just goes to show how two faced people can be!

I seriously am gonna come off this forum today, I'm so sick of the negativity which is on here I really am. The only place were such accusations are thrown. I'm so fed up and upset. I'm feel so sorry I can't even talk to people I regard as friends, have a laugh and a banter. I used to really enjoy this forum but it's so serious now it's becoming a hardship!
Virtues I dunno how you put up with it.....

It's pretty divided to be honest. I probably have the same amount of PM'S from people who enjoy reading my posts as Waffle has about me. There's nothing to get upset about H. In a forum of this size you will always have those that like something and those that don't. I don't give up that easily, however I do get a little bored of having to justify myself. ....I have to make decisions on the behalf of others every day of my life.. Maybe someone could make the decision for me, for a change. I have nearly as many hearts as I do posts so I don't believe it is all bad. ...

I'm certainly not part of any flipping clique...I'm a grown woman having a chat with other women, some of which obviously know each other quite well and have a laugh together.

I think this has got completely out of hand...let's get back to wishing and having a laugh!

I wish I hadn't just tried on my jeans, not fit my big fat bum in them then had a packet of crisps cos I've got the hump!

Why don't we all take a break from this thread and if we are around later this evening, return for a bit more fun! If others want to continue bringing it down, then let them, but let them do it by themselves without our involvement,and then it will become clear who the troublemaker's are!!

I'm certainly not part of any flipping clique...I'm a grown woman having a chat with other women, some of which obviously know each other quite well and have a laugh together.

I think this has got completely out of hand...let's get back to wishing and having a laugh!

I wish I hadn't just tried on my jeans, not fit my big fat bum in them then had a packet of crisps cos I've got the hump!

Agreed. NEXT.

I wish ...my viewing goes well today on my house. Talking of which I better get up and get ready. Lazy.com.

Agreed. NEXT.

I wish ...my viewing goes well today on my house. Talking of which I better get up and get ready. Lazy.com.

Oh my god are you still in bed? :wink:

Good luck with the viewing.

Oh my god are you still in bed? :wink:

Good luck with the viewing.

Yes I am. .. and listening to my husband hoovering. .. so staying put. Ha. Must go now, hopefully talk to you later on. :)

Why don't we all take a break from this thread and if we are around later this evening, return for a bit more fun! If others want to continue bringing it down, then let them, but let them do it by themselves without our involvement,and then it will become clear who the troublemaker's are!!

That's pretty much what I was going to say. I'm ignoring the derailers on any thread now, and carrying on like they weren't there. If they join in, then of course I won't ignore them. But I really am NOT going to get upset by anyone who just wants to have a pop at others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back