I'm going on holiday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Right you lot, I'm off on my long awaited, much needed, hugely anticipated holibobs!!! :cool:

First abroad holiday in over 6 years, previous two booked since losing the dog in June last year were cancelled last minute (booked for the Tunisian hotel that was the location of the terrorist shootings) and I am virtually on my knees with tiredness.

We leave tomorrow evening for a night in the hotel before flying early Friday morning, so behave yourselves whilst I'm gone, Solar Oil regularly please, no picking, biting or chewing your nails, or each other ;)

And I'll see you in April :D

Have a lovely time [emoji4]

Ooh so jealous where are you off to? Have a fab time x

Ooh so jealous where are you off to? Have a fab time x

Morocco - specifically Marrakech - huge pool, all inclusive. I shall introduce my backside to a sunbed and leave it there for 2 weeks. Please only disturb me to bring me a drink or roll me over so I don't burn ;):p:D

Im jealous to i havnt been abroad for 12 years! Have a fantastic time!!! Xx

Have a faberoonie holiday, and try not to miss us too much ;)

Morocco - specifically Marrakech - huge pool, all inclusive. I shall introduce my backside to a sunbed and leave it there for 2 weeks. Please only disturb me to bring me a drink or roll me over so I don't burn ;):p:D

Fantastic I'm off to Morocco in July but going to agadir have a wonderful time ...that's my kind of holiday [emoji160][emoji274][emoji484]x

Well deserved, Trinity, enjoy
[emoji41][emoji160][emoji295]️

And try not to think of us all slaving away [emoji140][emoji167][emoji299]️

Xxx

Marrakech is beautiful! I would really recommend the Yves Saint Laurent garden [emoji267][emoji259][emoji295]️

My client just got back from Marrakech and was showing me all her pictures on Wednesday! Looked amazing, so many beautiful colours and patterns everywhere, and stalks nesting on roofs!

Have a lovely time

Have a wonderful time Trin and no I'm not jealous. Not jealous at all o_O

Aaah Trin you have a wonderful time, make me smile to know that you're so happy to be going, we will miss your even, fair, knowledgeable posts, have fun, see you in April [emoji4]

Have a wonderful time there is nothing more relaxing than an all inclusive in the sun xxx

Missing trinity's face around the forum. Bet she hasn't thought of us once [emoji27]

Same Blossom ! And I hope you're right....that she hasn't thought about us once and that she's buried in a good book in the sunshine.[emoji4][emoji274]

I am going on my first ever holiday abroad ( not even had a week off in 5 years) next month to Spain. My Dad died last month so I need some me time. Have a great time x

Last edited:
I am going on my first ever holiday abroad ( not even had a week off in 5 years) next month to Spain. My Dad died last month so I need some me time. Have a great time x

I'm so sorry to hear that tresses. I lost my Mum not so long ago, sending hugs to you. xx

Booked everything and looking forward to going now [emoji4]

I'm so sorry to hear that tresses. I lost my Mum not so long ago, sending hugs to you. xx

Sorry for both your losses [emoji22][emoji8][emoji8]

It is hard but taking every day as it comes [emoji20]x

Latest posts

Back