iPad app for client records/appointments/reminders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelygirl85

Reaction score
Hi
I'm mobile/home based. However I'd like to use my iPad to store client info.

Anyone have recommendation for a good app for this?x

It depends what info you want to store. I use "My Chair" for my iPad and it stores client info such as:

Name, address, birthday, anniversary, telephone numbers, email address, notes

As well as being a brilliant appointment book for the price!

x

Thanks! Yeah having it with appt book would be ideal. Thanks!

If you're looking for something for your iPad, have you taken a look at our Salonlite system? Completely free, and not only will it store your client details, it'll also allow you to control your schedule.

Can't wait to get my i pad in a few weeks! Definitely going to be looking for a good salon ap. Using good old paper and pencil at the mo which actually has never failed on me yet! I'm in the beauty trade.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I would be lost without My Chair! It's amazing!!!!!

For the second time this week, I've had a client 'forget' about their appointment and when I've rung her, after waiting 10 minutes, she said..."oh, I'm so busy....can we re-schedule?". (when I said yes you can, but as you were late for your previous appt. and not turned up for this one I will have to charge you the 50% cancellation fee, she got nasty and said forget it!!!!).

So, is there an app or something simple that I can download to my phone to automatically remind clients of their appointments the day before rather than doing it manually. ( I don't have Salon Software on my pc).

Try salon lite

Does anybody know any good salon appointment apps for the iPhone I've tryed a few but no good. Thanks x

I love My Chair also!

Another vote for My Chair. Was using my book which was ok but changed as it allowed double booking!

Hi have a look at My Chair app. Don't know if it is capable of sending reminders automatically but it does have a feature for reminding.

Hi have a look at My Chair app. Don't know if it is capable of sending reminders automatically but it does have a feature for reminding.

Many thanks...will have a look at that:)

Another vote for 'my chair' :)

Any ideas on an android app please

Rather than try and promote Salonlite myself, I'd like to quote the post somebody made to our facebook wall over the weekend:

"I started using Salonlite in April, since then I have had 1 no show. I used to get 1 no show every 2-3 weeks!"

the post is here if you need evidence :) https://www.facebook.com/salonlite/...?comment_id=1978398&offset=0&total_comments=3

If you're looking at iPhone / Android apps, we're looking at getting those released very soon - I'm just not able to give a date until we've gone through the full QA testing!

For those that mentioned it, yes, Salonlite will automatically send out text messages for you, reminding the client and hopefully giving you the same kind of results as the person I quoted :)

Have a look, create an account, give it a try - it's free, so if you don't feel it's for you, you've not lost out anything by trying it.

www.salonlite.com

PremierIan, Salonlite sounds & looks awesome & I will definitely be downloading when I get set up...hopefully in the not too distant future!

Rather than try and promote Salonlite myself, I'd like to quote the post somebody made to our facebook wall over the weekend:

the post is here if you need evidence :) https://www.facebook.com/salonlite/...?comment_id=1978398&offset=0&total_comments=3

If you're looking at iPhone / Android apps, we're looking at getting those released very soon - I'm just not able to give a date until we've gone through the full QA testing!

For those that mentioned it, yes, Salonlite will automatically send out text messages for you, reminding the client and hopefully giving you the same kind of results as the person I quoted :)

Have a look, create an account, give it a try - it's free, so if you don't feel it's for you, you've not lost out anything by trying it.

www.salonlite.com

Is this available on the i pad??

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back