iPad app for client records/appointments/reminders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premier Ian will the mobile version be fully functional? What I mean is will you be able to do everything with the mobile version that can be done on the desktop version? Such as edit customers details and add treatments to the treatments list?

Sent from my V9A using SalonGeek

Salon lite

It's brilliant and it's free x

I turn my back for five minutes and I miss all these questions! :)

PremierIan, Salonlite sounds & looks awesome & I will definitely be downloading when I get set up...hopefully in the not too distant future!

Glad to hear it!

Is this available on the i pad??

For the iPad it works as a web app at the moment (and works very well, I should add!). Basically you can log into Salonlite from virtually any web-enabled device and you're able to access your info from anywhere.

Premier Ian will the mobile version be fully functional? What I mean is will you be able to do everything with the mobile version that can be done on the desktop version? Such as edit customers details and add treatments to the treatments list?

The beta release currently installed on my phone lets me do most things, but it's designed as an extension of the main system (the screen on a phone is generally just too small to do much else) so the main configuration is left to devices that have larger screens.

I should state though that we are still tinkering with the experience, so this might change prior to full release!
Salon lite

It's brilliant and it's free x

:cool:

Last edited:
this sounds amazing. i am looking at getting an ipad but scared to come away from pencil and paper even though i designed a booking system for a boss in oz, however, this "my chair" business sounds fab. is it totally free? on ipad?

this sounds amazing. i am looking at getting an ipad but scared to come away from pencil and paper even though i designed a booking system for a boss in oz, however, this "my chair" business sounds fab. is it totally free? on ipad?

It's £13.99 on iPhone not sure if that's the same for iPad x

I turn my back for five minutes and I miss all these questions! :)

Glad to hear it!

For the iPad it works as a web app at the moment (and works very well, I should add!). Basically you can log into Salonlite from virtually any web-enabled device and you're able to access your info from anywhere.

The beta release currently installed on my phone lets me do most things, but it's designed as an extension of the main system (the screen on a phone is generally just too small to do much else) so the main configuration is left to devices that have larger screens.

I should state though that we are still tinkering with the experience, so this might change prior to full release!

:cool:
I have signed up to salon lite on the Internet but carnt seem to find the app on iPhone?

Salonlite is brilliant and it's free, THANKYOU every so much, don't know what I would do without it!

Salonlite is brilliant and it's free, THANKYOU every so much, don't know what I would do without it!

I agree!
One question.. when sending text reminders does it send them automatically or do you have to send them? If so how do you send them?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

The mobile version of salon lite isn't released yet. It is in the process of being tested I believe.

I have just started using Salon Lite and really like it. A problem I'm having though is deleting completed appointments. I can't seem to do it and I've put them in on the wrong day!

PremierIan, please help!

Also, a question for Premier Ian...
How do I go about importing and exporting data? I've my current clients on an Excel database and would ideally be able to import in to the salonlite. Also, if I want to send out a mailing list, can I export?
Thank you!!!!

Love this thread :Love:
I am currently looking at branching back out as self employed and have spent the last 2 hours (whoops) setting up my new app! I got Beauty Tocuh Manager for £6.99, advertised as having a huge discount for first 100 customers! I can set up and manage my own diary, as well as add others (here's hoping hey) can add clients, with notes, contact details etc, add treatments with timings and prices, and can record all my stock - which you can adjust usage for each appt accordingly. It also flags up when you need to reorder, you can even add the cost of your stock and email or print what you have ordered.
Very happy geek!

Try inaa.com (I need an appointment) they have a new site and launching loads of new apps it's also a marketing company so clients can book online etc.

Does my chair sync between iPad to iPhone does anyone know please?

I can't seem to manage these apps on the iPads at all do they sync between iPad and I phone I brought a new one to try last night beauty manager I think and can't seem to ad a treatment list in ;( to show me what people are having done ;(

Does anybody know any good salon appointment apps for the iPhone I've tryed a few but no good. Thanks x

Ovatu for iPhone is great, no idea if they do android or blackberry versions too.
Saves all the times including processing so you can put in a cut or blowdry etc... And has times pre set for finishing so it will block that time from being used. Can also colour code the blocks so at a glance you know if it's a colour/ chemical service, non chemical or special occasion (have to set these yourself). Can also scan in barcodes so it will keep up to date on sales and works like a till doing all the math xoxo

I need one for android. This is the only thing I miss about my i phone. Before I got my new phone I used Shorthand manager on my iphone and though it was brilliant.

I use shorthand and love it. It was free but you can upgrade.

I use it to store client info, appointments, it has my availability which I can change whenever so i remember if I've booked an afternoon out, not to book someone in.

It also keeps record of sales etc. I love it x

I use shorthand and love it. It was free but you can upgrade.

I use it to store client info, appointments, it has my availability which I can change whenever so i remember if I've booked an afternoon out, not to book someone in.

It also keeps record of sales etc. I love it x

Is this just called shorthand or is it called something else

Latest posts

Back