iPad apps? Booking systems? Client address book? Consultation form apps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
I've recently bought an iPad for the aftercare advice for clients to read before fittings, to show aftercare products instead of carrying a huge bad full, and for booking appointments.

Does anyone know of any good apps which will help manage my clients?

I have found some program's where you can get clients to sign documents on the iPad but none of which will let me customise them to my needs?! Any ideas?!

It's also worked fantastically for showing clients my previous work and letting them browse on their own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated even if it's iphone apps I can still have a look at them :)

Thanks

SJ x

I use my book on my iPhone, sends u reminders to back up every month tracks everything, also used for appointments I use it for all

Try mychair :) xx

I was using Photo Finish Salon, but now I'm trying to use My Chair. Photo Finish looks better and you can upload to Dropbox. My Chair is basic/easier to use.

What is Dropbox? :S sorry not a very technical person lol x

Oh never mind I think I've checked it lol x

I would love to be able to use an ipad for our appointment system in my salon but I'm not technical at all and just wouldn't know where to start buying an ipad let alone a app that lets me run my salon off it.

iPad are great especially now I know about Dropbox!

as per the title - does anyone know if there is a way of having a signable consultation form on the ipad? I'd be really interested to find out

xx

That what I was looking at, I found an app where a client can sign a form but the form is already made which is no good or they cn sign a document you have already made but you can't fill it in... Kind of sucks! Come on iPad do us some good apps! Lol x

Doesn't have any sort of signing facility (which is a good idea, might raise that here!), but you could always check out our Salonlite system to use as your scheduling software - runs on the iPad nicely.

Oh, and it's free :)

(as is usual, just for full disclosure, I do work for the company that make Salonlite - which also means I'm happy to answer any questions as well)

Hm may have to try this out! In fact I'll down load now and tell you what I think :) x

It's not an app then? Just a website? Or am I completely missing the point lol x

It's not an app then? Just a website? Or am I completely missing the point lol x

It's a site that's optimised for mobile devices (e.g. an iPad). We have been considering a native iPad app, but essentially we didn't want to tie people down to only accessing their data from one device.

The way that we've done it, you can get to your schedule from your computer, from your iPad, from your netbook, an android tablet - so long as you've got an internet connection, you can get to your software.

Hope that explains it! :)

PremierIan will there be an app for it or a mobile version?

I had a play with it in the computer and it seems good but I can't access it from my phone and I'm mobile so need something that be accessed on the go.

Anyone have another suggestions?

PremierIan will there be an app for it or a mobile version?

I had a play with it in the computer and it seems good but I can't access it from my phone and I'm mobile so need something that be accessed on the go.

It's designed mainly for mobile devices (I've tried it on an iPad, and it works really well). It's yet to be optimised for iPhone, as obviously the space is limited onscreen and we want it to be a smooth, slick system rather than trying to drag the screen all over the place.. but our web team are on this at the moment, so iPhone access should be coming shortly :)

Hope that covers everything!

Thanks PremierIan.

ShannoJo I don't know if this will work for you or on your iPad but it works on my iPhone. I found a free app called SignNow you can up load a document from an email attachment and insert text or a signature.

Hi is there a good app to put on an iPad for a beauty salon appointments and such (sorry to jump on your thread great idea) x

Hi is there a good app to put on an iPad for a beauty salon appointments and such (sorry to jump on your thread great idea) x

Read from page 1 and you will see a reply about Salonlite - which is an appointment booking system

Oh brilliant I'm glad I started this post some very technical people lol. I'll give the sign it a go and with the other program salon lite do you have to have internet to view your appointments as I don't use 3G and would be hard to book clients in without using their wifi lol x

Latest posts

Back