Is this web site sponspored by Creative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeniseAndrews said:
Are they really the market leader? I wonder how accurate that is? I personally find it a crap system.
i think Denise really needs to "get a life" & stop trying to cause trouble between geeks on here that give their time and experience to help others.

Maybe it may be your lack of experience or your imncompetance that is the problem and not the product!!!!
Notice that you dont say much in your profile!!

I too have used other products prior to Creatives.... I didn't choose Creative, it chose me, as it was the only good nail course that I could do locally at the time!!

I have used other systems, including a L&P system called Kismet from Grafton, which I loved, and the customer service was good.
Simply in the end, I found that OVERALL Creative could offer what I 'personally' needed.
It wasn't that one company was hugely superior, just a question of choice.... which is what we are all entitled to make for ourselves...
You make your choice, I'll make mine!!! If you are happy with your own product, don't slate others..... tell us why we should try yours!!! Maybe we'll try it and love it too!!

Sue x

Hey there, it's not a Creative web site. I'm a NSI geek myself and also like Young Nails. Altough I am looking into some extra training in the new year with Creative, but that's cause my brain needs some awakening and I need to keep up with the Jones's.

i think we should take gigi's advise on this thread and don't post any further...

Maybe it's your education that's crap! Most systems are good you just have to learn how to use them. I know that your entitled to your own opinion but there is no need to call any system crap, we are all supposed to be professionals here.

I have only recently started using CND products - I trained with Millennium products and still use them but have just started using CND Fabric and have found no fault with it at all.

I would like to say that even if this site was owned by Creative Nails I wouldn't care. I have just qualified in the past year and this site and its members have helped me immensley, giving me tips, ideas and most importantly confidence. I have always had help with any problems or queries I have posted. I am well and truly addicted and tune in every day to catch up and join in.

I think that perhaps the reason denise hasnt filled out her profile, or responded to the many replies about her opinion of creative, is that she only posted the thread to get a response like she has. I agree totally with geeg, and lets not post any more on this subject.

Enough said.

Michelle

I know that Gigi has asked not to respond, but oh hard it is not to..........
Like it already has been pointed out, this Geek Site is not Creative sponsored......

It is run, hosted and paid for personally by Samuel Sweet aka. The Nail Geek......
So we have to thank him for providing us Nail Technicians, with a on line facility that will benefit all Technicians no matter what brand they choose to use....

Other Companies have been and are still invited to participate and help those that are struggling with XYZ brand.......... but only Dragon from Alan Roy and Antony and Jess from EZFlow are active advisor's.............

But we have plenty, of not CND using Technicians on this site.........and they all muck in and help those that need it...........

The facts are:

Technicians new and old will come across a problem at some point or other in their profession........

A nail is a nail, no matter what system or brand you use..........

Onycholisis does not care what brand you use..........

Pocket lifting can occur no matter what system or brand you use........

Severe nail biters will be in our life and salon at some point or other and will need a carefull and educated Technician to transform their nails.............

Prep............well all systems will need this, but how may Technicians have problem with that.............

Nail trauma and contra indications do not discriminate to a brand..........

The list is endless..........
The fact remains, that education is the key to solving the mysteries of troublefree nails in a Nail Technicians life...........

We do not care what your preferred system is, we will help you regardless.......
If you can help those that need help, then do it, that is our motto here..!!!!...........This site is about Technique, finesse and being educated and learning .......but also having fun whilst doing this...........

Thats my tuppenceworth and I am sticking to it...........
Nuff said !!!!!!!!!

geeg said:
I can tell by the very first post who this is and I'm sure the rest of the geeks can too if they have been members for any length of time. It's as clear as glass to me. Same old, same old!! The 2nd post confirms it eh ??

I suggest no one else respond to the post.

my thoughts exactly geeg........one name keeps NAGGING at my brain when i read these posts :rolleyes:

stanleyann

everyone is entitled to use what they want wether it is cnd , ez flow , or whatever , people make there own choices, they wouldnt use it if it was crap would they ?
it is only the same as hairdressers using redken, paul mitchell or whatever ,
:Scared:

What a lame thread. The responses haven't been too lame but I see little constructive-ness in the posts by the person who started the thread.

As everyone already clearly pointed out... no this site isn't sponsored by CND, OPI, EZFLow, yadayadayada. It is sponsored by me and Premium Geek subscriptions.

There is a lot of CND related posting on here however I think that is clearly due to the fact that there are many on here that use CND. More than any other brand. Therefore it makes sense that it is the most discussed. It also makes sense when looking at Marketing data that indicates that CND is the most used brand for virtually every aspect of nail care. Wouldn't it come up more frequently than other brands?

Even so, it is irrelevant as there are countless other active geeks that use other systems besides CND quite happily and successfully and seeing as 99% of all threads really have no mention of a product in them than I cant see what the fuss is about. Personally i could care less if someone on this site uses CND, I only care about if they love to discuss our industry in a constructive manner.

That said, I guess the author of this thread doesn't so here comes the little pad lock. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back