It's not all doom and gloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloester

Reaction score
all i have heard recently is bad news, has anyone got any nice news, something good happening in their life they want to share or know of some nice facts that are up lifting

Oh yes. It's really sunny here which always makes me feel happy. If this weather keeps up we'll have to do a BBQ over the weekend.

My daughter is right now planning on going out on Saturday with her friends so that's always a bonus: not having a stroppy 12 year old moping around the house.

My son and his girlfriend have had an offer accepted on a new build house close to me. I'm happy happy happy 😄

The sun has finally come out, I'm busy in my little salon, my friends and family are happy and healthy.
It's bank holiday so cocktails on Sunday with friends. It's the little things that make me happy.

I know what you mean though when it all seems doom and gloom it starts to bring you down too. Do you have any nice news? :)

And another great thing.....I'm not pregnant and will ensure I never am again. Not that I thought I was, it was just a passing thought. At 45 I only need to be careful for a few more years.

My daughter doesn't have cancer! We had a scare but saw the consultant yesterday and she's fine :)

And I'm doing the same old stuff day in and day out, so until the men in white coats come to take me away, its good news isn't it. ?

We've heard from our solicitors & are ready to sign the contract on our new house!!! Very excited - 7 weeks on friday & we should get the keys. And I spent the morning shadowing an educator from Grafton International which I loved & made me want to work towards being an educator even more! All round a good day (even if the little lady decided 5am was a pefectly reasonable time to get up & has been tantrumy).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm happy MM's not pregnant :lol:

I'm happy I found this .....no more babies wanted here either .:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 108
I spent all day today in casualty with my 85 year old mum and the care she received was excellent.she couldn't breath today and will hopefully have a pacemaker fitted tomorrow.Every nurse,doctor and consultant was kind,took time to explain everything and Eventhough we were there for hours were never left alone without someone popping in every half hour.
I know the nhs has not been good for everyone but today we were blessed,the ambulance even got there before I did 5 miles up the road.

I spent all day today in casualty with my 85 year old mum and the care she received was excellent.she couldn't breath today and will hopefully have a pacemaker fitted tomorrow.Every nurse,doctor and consultant was kind,took time to explain everything and Eventhough we were there for hours were never left alone without someone popping in every half hour.
I know the nhs has not been good for everyone but today we were blessed,the ambulance even got there before I did 5 miles up the road.

Glad to hear that Gillian. Hope all goes well for your Mum xx

Suns out, I've managed to ride my horses and walk my dogs ♡ exercise is in full swing for my wedding in July. ..... things are pretty good for me! However back to work tomorrow after a long weekend tomorrow, which isn't great but hey got to be done :) xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Everyone in my life is fit and healthy, this means I don't have to worry about them and this makes me happy!!

On Friday im getting to do something I've wanted for the last 3 years... A weekend away with my lovely fella :) no kids, just me n him.
It's my birthday Monday, were staying in his parents caravan in ingoldmells n were goin on his motorbike :)
I've a new motorbike jacket with fur collar, helmet with purple butterflies n glitter and gloves with diamantes on.
It might only be a weekend but I'm estactically happy :)

My house sale completes this Friday. We are hoping to have the keys to our lovely new bungalow within two weeks.

My home salon is going really well. I couldn't ask for more.

I am getting my new car in November (bit of a long wait).

I am glad MM is not pregnant and even more ecstatic, that nor am I.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Baby is due in 4 days

I received three beautiful birthday presents off three beautiful Geeks (Friday and today)

I can hear the sound of my son peacefully sleeping in his room from my bed

I'm tucked up in bed with my 12 ft U Pillow and I'm comfortable at last

And tomorrow's going to be a new day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Not sure but looks like chicken eggs to me ...🐣

Yes, a nest of 15 eggs....this time of the year the hens nest out somewhere hidden away to hatch chicks out....I'm following hens all over the place when I let them loose , I only found this nest because I ran after a hen who bolted out the door of the hen house Monday morning.

Latest posts

Back