Izettle card reader on smartphone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there just about to rent a card machine when solemn brought to light download the izettle ap. has anyone used this really apprehensive?

I use the izettle machine and android app. It's really easy and very efficient so dont worry :) I type in to the app the charge and what service was provided and the client then gets the machine to put their pin in like in any shop.
It also sends email receipts too x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the app too with my iPhone. You can use it with an iPad too. No problems really easy to use. I've had for about 3 years now.

Ive just got the sumup card machine and it's great as im just starting out and cheao. Works perfect with my phone!

Thanks you for all easing my concerns :))))))

I had izettle but stopped using it end of last year due to my reader deciding to pack in during the busiest time of year!! I emailed them urgently and got no reply so I decided to go with sumup who are actually cheaper than izettle. Izettle does have a better app though than the sumup one but reliability is more important!

Latest posts

Back