Jessica GELeration question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi everyone if you want more info on GELeration you need to contact Gerrard International 0845 217 1370
For french i find it best to do one coat of beautiful first then cure then 2 coats of wedding gown and cure inbetween each layer, then finish gel.....
uv 2 mins, Led 30 seconds, hope that helped :)
Gerrard international distribute Jessica in England. They will be able to tell you about training etc.

Just a quick question do Jessica supply to mobiles then? X

They must do as I know a few mobile Jessica therapists.

I work in a salon where we offer Geleration. Gerard Int require the that only qualified beauty therapists use their products. To do a Geleration course you have to do the Jessica one day manicure course, then the Geleration course.
I have checked with the sales rep on this. They also only sell to salons/Spas, so anyone who is mobile and is advertising this as their treatment is likely to be buying products from a non original source. Not very fair for those who do their training, buy at the right cost and sell the treatment. Makes me cross.

I have checked with the sales rep on this. They also only sell to salons/Spas, so anyone who is mobile and is advertising this as their treatment is likely to be buying products from a non original source. Not very fair for those who do their training, buy at the right cost and sell the treatment. Makes me cross.

That's not true, Jessica do supply mobile therapists, they even list mobile therapists on their 'search for a salon/spa/mobile therapist' page, see link below:

Gerrard

Thank you for that info Martin. I'll stand corrected. I'll speak to my Gerard rep next time she in.

Latest posts

Back