Just finishing college - I want to go mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewasylum

Reaction score
just finishing collage i went to go mobile as any one got any advise or tip on how to do it :lick:

Hi Andrew
If you type 'mobile hairdresser' there is lots of info about starting up on your own

Good luck!
Rachel x

were do you type it i new to site x

Very top of the page it says 'search' xx

I'm not the best to advise you as im only level one, but my tutor was speaking about it the other day and said when your fresh out of college its better to get a little salon experience first before going mobile, as you may end up picking up bad habits, obviously do what you feel is best, but I can see where she is coming from :) hope this helps! And good luck! xxx

I'm not the best to advise you as im only level one, but my tutor was speaking about it the other day and said when your fresh out of college its better to get a little salon experience first before going mobile, as you may end up picking up bad habits, obviously do what you feel is best, but I can see where she is coming from :) hope this helps! And good luck! xxx

very good advice above... if you go mobile without ever working in a salon you will struggle. it is better if you work in a salon environment first. If you are dead set on mobile... work part time in a salon so you still have a mentor to ask questions. Mobile is not as easy as you think. YOu may find your first few months with no clients and the more and more time away from the industry the harder it will be for you to have the confidence to carry on. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you choose :)

Best advice!!

Yes definitely get a salon job for a while! More experience needed x

Latest posts

Back