Lori Nestore - Male Brazilian Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her new female waxing one has a hairy model, it was posted on here a little while ago.

It was open to all but then they restricted it (you had to be old enough to view it lol) & it seems now they made it private. Not sure if anyone will be able too see it but here is the link to the thread:

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/180959-quick-brazillian-video-youtube-lori-nestore.html

I actually emailed them about it the day before the male one was uploaded - YouTube completely removed it - the link says private but it's been removed :(
Pesky YouTube!

I actually emailed them about it the day before the male one was uploaded - YouTube completely removed it - the link says private but it's been removed :(
Pesky YouTube!
Is it on the Berins site at all?

As someone in the post I linked to, said that they had asked Zozo to post it up on there for if/when it was removed from youtube.

Is it on the Berins site at all?

As someone in the post I linked to, said that they had asked Zozo to post it up on there for if/when it was removed from youtube.
Thats a great idea , if they had the male and female intimate waxing on the site would be a good training resource for people to refer to...

I think the point is that they'd like you to buy the DVD LOL I doubt they will post it up for access on the internet for free indefinitely :)

I think the point is that they'd like you to buy the DVD LOL I doubt they will post it up for access on the internet for free indefinitely :)

But after watching the male and female clips it makes me want to buy the dvd - I would have been wondering what I would get on the dvd, would it really show me what I needed to see and if it was really worth the money without seeing those clips.

I think that has put me of male intimate waxing. I was cringing when she was touching his willy!! i dont mind female intimate waxing but all i kept thinking was omg his willies out! i know, i know how else can you wax it without 'getting it out' we'll maybe have to make a little hat for it!

I would also be nice to see her wax a larger lady. the last video i saw was a hairier lady but she was stick thin!! i find the larger lady can sometime be difficult to get to!

did anyone else watch the guys face each time she pulled the wax off............. not a flinch........... he's either very brave or had that many waxes his nerves are broken :suprised:

Latest posts

Back