Microblading help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elles Beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been qualified in Microblading for around 8 months, but the course wasn’t the most informative and they are not great at emailing back.
My question is, is there a highly recommended pigment that you guys use? The one we use, has a grey tinge to it when the clients come back. And also, what blade size and shape is everyone using? We use an 18U but is there a better one please? Any help would be be appreciated

My advice is to use an inorganic, concentrated, pigment, designed specifically for microblading. Ordinary PMU pigments are a false economy and can give unpredictable results. I don't know which pigments you are using but seeing grey or blue in the healed result is not a good sign and will need a time consuming colour correction procedure to modify your treatment.
The best pigments currently available for microblading are KremaKroma or BioTek. They are both pure, creamy, stable and super concentrated. I have no hesitation recommending either of these brands but KremaKroma is perhaps more economical.
The 18U is a great multi-purpose blade but inexperienced bladers can find accuracy challenging due to the shape, especially if you have not had much hands-on coaching. A 9U flexi blade is a good choice for beginners, as you can easily see the start points of your hair strokes.

Latest posts

Back