Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carli692

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at renting a microdermabrasion machine from skin base. Had anyone had any experience with this company?
Do you find it's a treatment worth doing?
Also a client of mine has had laser treatment for malasma/pigmentation, do any of you that do microdermabrasion have any experience on using this treatment to treat this condition? If so is it something the client had to continue having done to maintain results? Or is it a certain amount of treatment will cure said condition sort of situation?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance [emoji111]️️ x

I have the machine and I find it very popular. Pigmentation is hard too treat because if it is deep pigmentation it can take years of treatments and the right homecare. With lighter pigmentation you can remove it xxx

I had very superficial pigmentation and i was told by skin base therapist 100 percent it would help and it wont go darker. Now im left with darker skin patches all over my face and bad scars with blue veins visible. I was told by skinbase managing director that it was my fault that i look like this as i must have applied something to my face or had changed my diet. What will my diet cause scarring, scratches and blue veins with darker and uneven skin tone. Disgusted with this company and the lack of customer support and lack of training. My face wouldn't look like this if they just gave their machines to professional rather than anyone.

Latest posts

Back