Missing nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
I have had a potential client who has had her toenail removed but wants a pedicure with polish. She says she has been advised that polish can be painted onto her toe where the nail used to be.....I am hesitant so wondered if any of you have any thoughts on this?

I have this myself. My nail was removed. I polish over the area in the shape of the nail. It's absolutely fine to do, but it most likely won't last as long as the rest x

Hi, a nail tech I know will build a new nail with Acrylic then paint it, looks great! I'm new to this but its definitely something I'll be learning to do xx

I'd be wary to do either due to the risk of over exposure to both products.
I did see a post on here in the past re a specific product to build nails but I don't recall the name, sorry! Perhaps someone else will know it or you can find it if you search xx

Hi, a nail tech I know will build a new nail with Acrylic then paint it, looks great! I'm new to this but its definitely something I'll be learning to do xx

My daughters had both toenails removed and at 15 is really self conscious I often paint her skin where her toenails were but it will last a day and irritates her skin....I've taken her to numerous places and have been told she can't have acrylic as there is no nail for it to adhere to ???....please can you let me know as she would love toenails for our holiday thank you x

I'd be wary to do either due to the risk of over exposure to both products.
I did see a post on here in the past re a specific product to build nails but I don't recall the name, sorry! Perhaps someone else will know it or you can find it if you search xx

I can't find the thread either but I did email one of the girls that posted on that thread as she said she reconstructs toenails but she didn't mail me back :(.....x

I think its an LCN product.

It is LCN. They have a specific gel I think which is for rebuilding list nails but I don't know if it works with no natural nail at all. Biljana uses it so hopefully she will see is and can clarify.

LCN Wild Pedique reconstruction training is only available to foot health practitioners and podiatrists.

Latest posts

Back