Mixing permanent colour 1-2 ratio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
Sorry didn't know how to title this subject

But is it ok to mix a permanent hair dye 3-0 with double peroxide 3%??would this make a quasi??? I did this today has i did not have a colou touch, results great good coverage but don't know if it is ok to do in the future??

Do you mean can you use a permanent as a quasi? The answer is no. They are completely different.

the % or amount of developer does not change a permanent into a semi!

the % or amount of developer does not change a permanent into a semi!

I agree, you may well have 'got away with it' as a 1 off but definitely wouldn't view it as an alternative (the science is all in the molecules & the where they sit in the hair)
:)

there's a great product you can get which you should look into for the future...

It's called Affinage Converter and it basically does turn a permanant into a quasi, and its great to have in your stock cupboard just incase you run out of a quasi colour but have it in your permanant range :)

(it disperses the ammonia out of the colour)

there's a great product you can get which you should look into for the future...

It's called Affinage Converter and it basically does turn a permanant into a quasi, and its great to have in your stock cupboard just incase you run out of a quasi colour but have it in your permanant range :)

(it disperses the ammonia out of the colour)

Can this only be used with there brand or can I use with wella?

If the Affinage converter is anything like the rusk ones, that can only be used with their products as they are dual so can be permanent or quasi dependant on which developer is used x

Can this only be used with there brand or can I use with wella?

Hey sorry, missed these replies! Affinage isn't the same as rusk (although id never heard of a rusk one so will take your word for how it works) its universal so can be used with any permanant colour :)

Wow that is very good to know will have to grab some x

Latest posts

Back