Moyou London clear stamper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautG

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I received my first moyou London stamping plates & stamper today, I have the crystal clear jelly stamper. I tried it a couple of times & worked perfectly only cleaned it with a lint roller & now it won't pick up the image??

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Hey everyone, so I received my first moyou London stamping plates & stamper today, I have the crystal clear jelly stamper. I tried it a couple of times & worked perfectly only cleaned it with a lint roller & now it won't pick up the image??

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
I received mine yesterday, although I got the clear stamp from eBay and a different one from moyou london, it's certainly easier than it looks! Lol, I practiced a few times last night with no joy so will look out for replies on here good luck with getting it sorted I love the designs on the plates x

I haven't got the moyou stamper, just a clear jelly one from eBay but I wipe it, the plate and scraper with scrubfresh in between each print.
Perhaps this method might work with your?

Sorry I won't be of much help but I'm interested in replies too as my Moyou Kaleidoscopic clear stamper worked great the first few times and then stopped picking up! It's not like you can prime the clear ones, hopefully someone can help us x

I haven't got the moyou stamper, just a clear jelly one from eBay but I wipe it, the plate and scraper with scrubfresh in between each print.
Perhaps this method might work with your?
I don't have scrubfresh but guess IPA would work the same do you think?

I have messaged moyou London if I get a reply I will update on here. The designs on the plate are gorgeous!! Can't wait to start stamping!

Did you clean the plates in between with an acetone based product? As I found this stopped the stamper picking anything up.. obvious really seeing as I was trying to put nail polish somewhere acetone was used :eek::oops::D

I always clean the plate with acetone, just don't scrape the polish of so hard x

Yes I did wipe the plate with acetone x

I always clean the plate with acetone, just don't scrape the polish of so hard x

Oh really? I always struggled picking up when using acetone and then when I stopped I had no issues at all. Weird!

Oops I meant harder than it looks! lol, I wiped mine clean with a non acetone remover, I looked on a few YouTube clips and it was recommended to give the stamper a slight buff, I did this and it seemed to help a little bit with picking up the design, I will keep on practicing and I'm sure we will get there :) xx

Just had a reply, as marialouise83 says they recommend giving it a light buff & use more of a stamping motion, not rolling. So I'll give it a go! Thanks for the suggestions everyone X

I don't have scrubfresh but guess IPA would work the same do you think?

Scrubfresh has a little acetone in it. It's used to clean and dehydrate the nail immediately before applying shellac base coat.

Scrubfresh has a little acetone in it. It's used to clean and dehydrate the nail immediately before applying shellac base coat.
Ahh I see, I could try my nail dehydrater in that case then, same sort of thing. Wasn't sure what I could try on it as I know pure acetone can ruin some stampers. Thank you for the tip I'll give it a go.

Latest posts

Back