My BIG news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
I wanted to share something with all of you. Not even my close family know yet so i thought i'd share this news with my Geek Family first.:Love:

Well to cut a very long story short iv been over weight for most of my life even as a child i was always big. This has lead to alsort sort of different things in my life starting with being bolimic from the age of 9 yrs old.

I'l get to the point, the last six month have been totally hell for me and i have pushed so many people away because i just couldnt copy any longer, i even had thoughts that what was the point of me being here. I totally hit the bottom of the pit and now the only way out is up..!

Tomorrow i see a Doctor about having a Lap Band fitted and i really can't wait to start my life again. I have to pay private but i think it will be worth every penny.

I just wanted to share this with you and il keep you all informed.

Love Vicky xx (soon to be thin)

its pretty brave to tell us whats going on in your life, but a good job too because we will all be here for you for your ups and downs and to support you as much as we can.
i hope everything goes really well tomorrow sounds like this is something that has put you on a step to gaining some positivety to your life.
people push people away for all sorts of reasons maybe its because we dont want to burden people,
vikki you'll have a hard job pushing us away girl,
keep sharing and keeping us up to date :hug: :Love:

wow hope all goes well:hug:

good for you, thats a really positive step forward. best of luck :)

All the best of luck Vicky. Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. :hug:

we'll be here for you,good luck tomorrow think it's safe to say we will all be thinking of you... keep us posted :hug: "HUGS"

All the best Vicki - hope tomorrow goes well for you - keep your chin up :hug: :hug:

Hi

The very best of luck Vicky! take care x

here's wishing you all the best. thanks for sharing with us, it was incredibly brave of you.

good luck !wish you all the very best x

Hi! The best of luck to you Vicky! xxx

Vicky , very brave of you to share that with us. I feel honoured. Some times you really need to let it out in the open in order to feel better. And you've took your first step. Well done! Hope things begin to get easyer for you from here on.

Thinking of you,:Love:

Vicky I really know where you are coming from :hug: So I wish you the very best. Please do keep us informed and know that there is always someone around if you hit a dark moment and need an ear to bend or a shoulder to lean on :) My thoughts are with you xx

good luck hun!!! I know whats its like to hit rock bottom and you can only get better now good on you for being positive and sharing your troubles lifts some of the load too and was very brave of you and others will respect you for that. Well done and goodluck were all here to be your friends and support you if you need it. Take care.

xx

Hugs, luck and best wishes on their way to you Vicky :hug:

Dearest Vicky... someone very very very close to me has felt the same as you for a long time; I don't think to the point of ending it all and she has never been bulemic but she has been miserable for at least 20 years due to the same thing. I don't think she has had exactly what you are having but already she has dropped nearly 4 stone! At first she thought she was a failure because she couldn't loose the weight by herself; THEN she thought 'what the hell'.... she is a different person in herself because even though she had bags of confidence in certain areas of her life... this was one area where she shunned parties, anything social because she hated the way she looked... you will be fine and you will be happier. I wish you love, hugs and all positive thoughts in hoping that this changes your life for the better!

With Love
Samantha

Hiya vicky,
Soo glad you felt you could share with us... I hope it all works out for you.
I too have some hang ups that are deeply rooted from childhood taunts... I know how it feels to not be able to just 'deal with it' as some people think you should.
Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you... and you know what... if it doesnt work out as you hoped ... we'll all love you just the same! :hug:

Hi Vicky

I am so proud of you, and privaleged that you felt you could share this with us!

My thoughts are with you, and hope t'moro goes well for you,

Its such a pleasure to part of something, that touches peoples lives in so many different ways!

:Love: :hug:

Kindest regards always
xxx

Vicky

Fantastic news, best wishes im sure all will go well

Thinking of you hun and hope you recover and are back on your feet quickly

Hope i still recognise you at the next course !

kx

good luck mate, hope all goes well!

AMb x

Latest posts

Back