My BIG news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so pleased for you. Keep us posted with your progress. :hug:

I am so so pleased for you!!!! Let us know how you get on!

aaww i am soo glad you are sorted out with a date , i am sure it will go brilliantly, :D , you are a brave lady :hug: let us all know how it goes , love dee xx

How brave you are.I dont think many of us would post our own wieght on here. I cant wait to hear how much you start loosing.:hug:

vicky said:
Im SOOOOO excited...:biggrin:

I have an appoinment for the 25th of this month for my pre op and then i should have op a week after that..!!
My Doctor said theres NO reason for me not to have this done..! That was one of my worst fears, him saying no i cant have it.

Im over the bloody moon..!
Me and my hubbie told out 2 girls also and my oldest started to cry (she's 10) She thinks that il go in hospital fat and come out skinny and i wont look like her mum anymore. Telling them is the hardest thing. They both told me i wasnt even fat..! Bless them
I finally told my hubbie my true weight, the HARDEST thing iv ever told him too. Its strange how telling the true to the people you love the most hurts like hell.

So im gonna now be honest with ever one of you and let everyone no my weight..!
At this time i am weighing in at 20 stone 3lbs.
Once the bands on i will up date this every 2 weeks.

Once again THANK YOU ALL for you kind words and pm's.

I cant believe i just did that..lol

Hi Vicky.

Good luck with your op. I saw someone else asked, what is the operation on? (I'm thick-headed too...:)) You ARE brave to tell us your weight, I would not have done that...

Best wishes
Cec.

Hi vicky, good luck,

cant wait to hear how the weights coming off...

Hi Vicki,

Good for you girl!! I have a client who had a lapband fitted and she went on to lose 13stone ( well 12stone and 12lb!!) She now weighs a very healthy 10stone and has never looked back, so well done to you for making that very brave first step. xxxxx

Michelle

Thanks again girls for all your support :hug:

A lap Band for those that dont know is a Band that is placed around your stomach and is filled with fluid to make tighter or bigger in turn making feel full on a small amount of food.

well done you, hope everything goes ok, keep us informed.

vicky said:
So im gonna now be honest with ever one of you and let everyone no my weight..!
At this time i am weighing in at 20 stone 3lbs.
Once the bands on i will up date this every 2 weeks.

Once again THANK YOU ALL for you kind words and pm's.

I cant believe i just did that..lol

Honey don't even worry...I have no idea what "20 stone" means :o :smack:
Meanwhile...since you shared your weight I will share mine just so you won't feel alone, before I got pregnant I was at 345lbs. At my last appointment I was 353lbs....I'm a BIG GIRL!! Matter of fact I'll post a full-sized pic in my gallery...and this was when I was aout 403lbs. So Vicky don't ever be ashamed of you or your weight, I'm sure you are a beautiful person no matter what size you are. I am so glad that you will be able to have this surgery, I just know that it will change your life for the best.

REMEMBER: You have NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF...we all got something we dealing with!!!

Hi Ms Matrix

A stone is I think equivalent to 14 pounds. :|

But your post was so lovely. You are right everyone is dealing with something. It is great to have, and be a part of this community that cares and shares. :hug:

Julie

talontastic said:
Hi Ms Matrix

A stone is I think equivalent to 14 pounds. :|

But your post was so lovely. You are right everyone is dealing with something. It is great to have, and be a part of this community that cares and shares. :hug:

Julie
We are all here to support one another in whatever...that's why i love this site soooo much...

So that means I'm about 25 stone 3lbs???:confused: Ahh, more to love...:Grope:

I'v had a great day so far (33 today) but this just tops it off....Reading this post just finished this fab day off.

Thanks guys :hug:

Ms.Matrix said:
We are all here to support one another in whatever...that's why i love this site soooo much...

So that means I'm about 25 stone 3lbs???:confused: Ahh, more to love...:Grope:

Hi Vicky

I can well understand how you feel i was the geeky girl in school national health pink glasses and overweight - god my life was made hell from bullying went through anorexia at 15 and bulimia until i was 26 ,that's when i got pregnant and had someone else to think off. I have still got a problem and always will although i am now a size 10 - still too big for me i think - but now when i think of my weight i look at my two girls and i know i don't want them to suffer the way i did so i'm trying to educate them, and think the dove adverts are a great step we need real women as role models not stick thin people that we are led to believe are beautiful and i hope other companies take notice of dove and then we may not have such a big problem. I certainly don't want to see my girls going through what i had too.
And i hope you do well and best wishes i admire you - Especially for coming on here and telling everyone that takes courage. YOU GO GIRL

Shelley

Thanks Shelley

Everyone here has been wonderful i cant believe the response. It looks like this post has hit a nerve with alot of ppl. I didn't know how many of you guys felt like me. Since writing the post its been like a weight has been lifted for the first time in years i was honest with myself and others.
I've had some Pm's too, From words of encouragement to me inspirering them. Its completely blown me away.
I really think if we look and this post in 6 months time it Will be around 50 stone lighter.

Girls you've been fab :Love:

Shelley Clarke said:
Hi Vicky

I can well understand how you feel i was the geeky girl in school national health pink glasses and overweight - god my life was made hell from bullying went through anorexia at 15 and bulimia until i was 26 ,that's when i got pregnant and had someone else to think off. I have still got a problem and always will although i am now a size 10 - still too big for me i think - but now when i think of my weight i look at my two girls and i know i don't want them to suffer the way i did so i'm trying to educate them, and think the dove adverts are a great step we need real women as role models not stick thin people that we are led to believe are beautiful and i hope other companies take notice of dove and then we may not have such a big problem. I certainly don't want to see my girls going through what i had too.
And i hope you do well and best wishes i admire you - Especially for coming on here and telling everyone that takes courage. YOU GO GIRL

Shelley

All the best Vicki!!! You are very brave

Lenka

Hi Vicky

Just wanted to wish you all the best for tmr. :hug:
Good luck

Julie

That is so brave of you to share that with us and nice that you feel you can. Hope all goes well - take care and remember we're all here for you anytime. xx

Vicky hun big big :hug::hug: for tomorrow (well today now lol) I am rooting for you .... please let us know how it all goes.

Take care loadsaluv
Jo xxx

Good Luck for Today Vicky :hug: Here's to a new beginning :wink2:

Latest posts

Back