Nail desk with extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

Where can I get a decent nail desk with a built in extractor?

I've been hunting the net but can only find ones at £1g and I can't afford that.

Hubby wants to buy me a new one as a pressie for opening up my own wee salon.

Thanks in advance
Angela :)

Last edited:
have a look at beauty express, good luck x

I would stay away from eBay! I have been very unfortunate with 2 nails desks. Paid just over £400 for them and the were cheap rubbish, i was so disapponted and wished I had went to a reputable company. Maybe I was just unlucky. If you buy from a good company at least you can have the peace of mind of a warranty if they offer one.
Rachel xx

I got mine from eBay was only £150 (all works fine) the business was closing so all the furniture was on there! X

Rachel, could you write which mani tables you bought? I have my one from ebay and I'm really pleased with it. My clients also love it.

Rachel, could you write which mani tables you bought? I have my one from ebay and I'm really pleased with it. My clients also love it.

They are no longer listed. Actually just yesterday the glass top split in 2 whilst I was in treatment!!! Lucky no one was hurt, but they are just awful. I am in the middle of a battle to get my money back. So disappointing.
Just make sure you read eBay sellers feedback in detail. Would hate for anyone to go through what I have with them, nothing but stress. :(

I have a fab extractor on my desk but the collection bag is rubbish can anyone recommend where to get a good collection bag which doesn't just blow the dust back out xx

Mines the same Angelardn. Desk and extractor great but bag is just mesh so dust just comes out inside the cupboard! Anyone know of some good bags?

Think we need cotton ones so that air goes through but not the dust. May have to make some out of cotton.

Latest posts

Back