Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! May your nails & lashes be as black as your soul! [emoji6]

Nail Mail for the day. A bit disappointed as it was only one small envelope :p jet black crystals

Attachments

• 1472084514902.jpg
    1472084514902.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 78
Ok I can't sleep

I would imagine not, I've never personally used bluesky, but I mean we always read about it, but surely they can't even be comparable?

I offer Shellac and Gelish, but have to say I love gelish for colour range and stuff, but I find the smell quite offensive especially compared to shellac (perhaps it's not and its just me, as I'm quite sensitive to smells), but I personally absolutely favour Shellac, I find it quite versatile especially with the colour range when layering or using additives. Perhaps it's just me :rolleyes:

One woman wrote bluesky lasts ages one woman had it on for 6 weeks and I wrote why do u want a product to last 6 weeks for! Surely that tells you a lot about the ingredients and she told me not to be smart so and so lol

One woman wrote bluesky lasts ages one woman had it on for 6 weeks and I wrote why do u want a product to last 6 weeks for! Surely that tells you a lot about the ingredients and she told me not to be smart so and so lol
Most gel polish can last up to 6 weeks but who would want that?!? The growth line would be awful!! No thanks :p

Does anyone out there know a make of a gel polish that is more natural, I have been doing gel nails and shellac for 20 years and just recently my hands have been raw and itchy from the chemicals in the gel polish. Help

Does anyone out there know a make of a gel polish that is more natural, I have been doing gel nails and shellac for 20 years and just recently my hands have been raw and itchy from the chemicals in the gel polish. Help
I'd suggest using IBX and rescue RXX to strengthen up your own nails and go down that route. x

Most gel polish can last up to 6 weeks but who would want that?!? The growth line would be awful!! No thanks :p
Be a French tip

Screenshot_2016-08-25-10-46-04-1.png

Probably a flash back for most of you. But excited that I've just recieved my Shellac textbook this morning. All Booked for Nov :) x

20160825_123245.jpg

In support of Sarah at Magpie Beauty, I pre-ordered my Aurora Tuesday at 5.30pm, and it just arrived :cool::p

Last edited:
View attachment 200319

In support of Sarah at Magpie Beauty, I pre-ordered my Aurora Tuesday at 5.30pm, and it just arrived :cool::p

I seriously need this in my life! Roll on pay day and once they're done with pre orders!! [emoji7][emoji7]

Unfortunately this sounds like an allergy. Most of the time once you develop an allergy you'll be allergic to any/all acrylate products. Have you been tested to see what exactly your reacting to? Your doctor would do an allergy test. Are you wearing gloves? Have you tried cnd shellac? It's "hypoallergenic"

View attachment 200319

Isn't it amazing! I had a super holo but Aurora blows it out the water! I thought it would be the same but how wrong was i! It truly is a superior holo! Totally inlove I need to order more I want a full jar! Lol

Isn't it amazing! I had a super holo but Aurora blows it out the water! I thought it would be the same but how wrong was i! It truly is a superior holo! Totally inlove I need to order more I want a full jar! Lol
Oh wow is it really better than the super holo

Oh wow is it really better than the super holo
Yep it really is! It's more silvery and so much more holoeeeeey looking, it's just gorgeousness in a bottle. It looks beaut over hot pop pink! Will do some pops later when I get a min! Just having a coffee and catch up break.

image_zpswk60ovte.jpeg
image_zpsyaueduwf.jpeg
Did them quickly on the window sill, hard to take pics of holo but I think u can see the difference, one un labelled is the super.

Ahh gotta love a little sparkly nail nail :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 13
Omg I [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] Aurora!! That looks beautiful!

Latest posts

Back