Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, I just seen a comment on lecente fb they are going to offer a holo/chrome in 6 wks. :)

Yippie, 2 deliveries came this morn Xx
Screenshot_2016-10-04-10-47-19-1-1.png

I want to have a massive splurge but I can't afford it [emoji24][emoji23] can you sell kidneys? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] xx

What does everyone think of these - looks like they will be avail in 6 weeks

RenderedContent-3C44D1C3-6BFA-4872-A168-219A0FD44CE0.JPG

Ooh interesting

I see Maria did a demo with them at Olympia this past weekend and also mentioned something about other launch in November

Was so excited to collect my order today and when I got it realized they had forgot more than half the items :eek: so now I have to wait again...

Excuse the terrible pic

RenderedContent-6CBFB912-C21D-493F-AFFB-2B7DF4B90D10.JPG

No [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I went on last to order the glimente deal and they were out of stock [emoji30] I talked myself out of it all weekend and then gave in yesterday only to not be able to get them anyway!

I went on last to order the glimente deal and they were out of stock [emoji30] I talked myself out of it all weekend and then gave in yesterday only to not be able to get them anyway!

I worked it out and it was the same price as getting them individually sort from the G1 for free and I don't really need one
But the rack deal was a good one as you save £30

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475602756.811414.jpg

Kind of wishing I'd bought the glitter rack deal now, they look so pretty! But happy with what I got can't wait to try the almond masque, worked out at 20% off so not too bad [emoji3]

I accidentally made another S2 order
I don't know how it happened

Latest posts

Back