Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475323641.935760.jpg

Yay a lovely S2 parcel for me today! I actually didn't mean to get the new Starstruck collection but was looking through the brochure while on the phone doing my order and when he said "anything else" at the end, I blurted it out accidentally oopsy [emoji15][emoji14][emoji6]

Trying some top coats and Ridge FX for retail plus more RXX as I sold all my last ones [emoji5]️

Oh no I just realised the glimente isn't included in that deal I got oooops lol
Erm the spa range doesn't seem to be any cheaper does it

That's what's putting me off the lecente deal, I'm not sure if the colours are ones I'd pick And nope it doesn't, which is a bummer as I wanted to try it

View attachment 201195

Yay a lovely S2 parcel for me today! I actually didn't mean to get the new Starstruck collection but was looking through the brochure while on the phone doing my order and when he said "anything else" at the end, I blurted it out accidentally oopsy [emoji15][emoji14][emoji6]

Trying some top coats and Ridge FX for retail plus more RXX as I sold all my last ones [emoji5]️
Lovely

That's what's putting me off the lecente deal, I'm not sure if the colours are ones I'd pick And nope it doesn't, which is a bummer as I wanted to try it
Serves me right for ordering whilst still half asleep lol

Aww gd, I thought of you straight away when I seen the deal with wall rack in. Was perfect for you hope you got everything you needed. X can't wait to see everyone's nail mail this wk.
Did u order from the show deal

View attachment 201195

Have u ordered anything from the show deal

I did a tiny S2 order with one Glimente, the Stamping deal and some Waxpert pads :)

Did u order from the show deal
I'm still trying to decide what to get lol. I'd love the glitter set, but don't need the wall rack as going mobile, but would like the glitter brush from the glimente offer lol. but can't afford both. So just going to pick a few bits seperatly I think. X

I'm so upset I haven't got the glimente deal but I can't afford another order

I could cry

All day now

To be honest I totally forgot I had a big buy this week lol
My Botox [emoji23][emoji23] there's me going on like I'm so skint but I've got that done
Delusional

Ordered this in the end. Couldn't afford more as also bought my Roo bag this month :) x
Screenshot_2016-10-01-20-18-45-1.png

I'm going to have to get the glimente deal too I can't shake it off I can't sleep I can't focus

I got the glimente and rack deals too [emoji85] and getting the new Cuccio cinema noir collection

Defo! Can't wait to have another splurge! Just wish I was made of money [emoji37][emoji23] xx

Latest posts

Back