Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard of spectraprism and think that I probably shouldn't google it lol.

My ones aren't actually in those shelves! I'll take a pic later and show you how they look. They are very delicate and pretty.

I just burnish them into gel polish or I've added them to clear powder. I haven't used them for ages as I forget they are there.

You need more shelves lol! Would love to see some pics of GNI's spctraflare - was intrigued at the different colours they do.

In return, here's my most successful spectraprism swatch - this was mixed with a black polish and has a beautiful holo effect. Tricky to capture on a pic, esp as there's not a ray of sunshine in sight today, but I *think* there's enough of a glimmer to give you an idea.
Spectraprism2.jpg

Ciderella your quiet
I'm waiting for so much hoping Tommo is my lucky day

Where can gnarly nails products be purchased from currently. I can't find them on ebay any more. I have their metallic and neon sets and they're excellent.

I'm not criticising their products as I've not tried them but Gnarly Nails has to be single-handedly the absolutely worst name for a nail company that I have ever heard! Does not conjure up pretty pictures whatsoever!

My nail mail from Glitterarty arrived! A clear stamper that has a lid on it!!! And a small pot of mixed size AB crystals.. I've been wanting something like this as with all the different stone sizes, shapes and colours I didn't have a clue where to start so hoping these will help.. They're not Swarovski so they're a lot cheaper :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464296430.489377.jpg

You need more shelves lol! Would love to see some pics of GNI's spctraflare - was intrigued at the different colours they do.

In return, here's my most successful spectraprism swatch - this was mixed with a black polish and has a beautiful holo effect. Tricky to capture on a pic, esp as there's not a ray of sunshine in sight today, but I *think* there's enough of a glimmer to give you an idea.View attachment 197577
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464297745.972531.jpg

Sorry, I forgot! Not long finished and sat down and was watching darts on tv! I forgot how pretty these are. I think I'll start showing them to clients again.

13244686_1172150419472158_4804409136601286040_n.jpg

13240105_1172150326138834_7598976434140556564_n.jpg

13239348_1172150386138828_795983435951610524_n.jpg

Some nail mail from Glitterarty this week

My nail mail from Glitterarty arrived! A clear stamper that has a lid on it!!! And a small pot of mixed size AB crystals.. I've been wanting something like this as with all the different stone sizes, shapes and colours I didn't have a clue where to start so hoping these will help.. They're not Swarovski so they're a lot cheaper :) View attachment 197592

Let me know how you get on with the jelly stamper. I'm having no joy with the stamper I have just purchased the jumbo fab ur nails one too try . But I like the look of the clear ones x

Last edited:
Ooh, those are lovely Ciderella, thanks for posting. I can feel another spend coming on...

Ooh, those are lovely Ciderella, thanks for posting. I can feel another spend coming on...
The colours are a bit brighter than the pic shows. The blue at the end is lovely

My nail mail from Glitterarty arrived! A clear stamper that has a lid on it!!! And a small pot of mixed size AB crystals.. I've been wanting something like this as with all the different stone sizes, shapes and colours I didn't have a clue where to start so hoping these will help.. They're not Swarovski so they're a lot cheaper :) View attachment 197592

Is that the big jelly stamper?? Is it sticky I've got my eye on it

Is that the big jelly stamper?? Is it sticky I've got my eye on it
Its the jelly magnifying one... not had a chance to use it yet. It's not marshmallow sticky, but its got a good "squidge" to it; better than any stamper i've had before! x

It's for foil wraps it's just a dispenser

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464346098.944090.jpg

Parcel number 2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464346232.305715.jpg

Look at this cute finger palate and spatula that came with the additives

Latest posts

Back