Nail threads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, I could not think of a good name for this that would get across what it was about.

I for one would like to get some juicy nail threads going.

Maybe we could pick something that we would like to see discussed in more than just an article point of view.

Any ideas.

I have a client in 5 so I will be back on soon - I will look in the latest mags to see if there are things we SHOULD be talking about in a more user friendly and effective way. ;)

OOh I'm up for that. You know me Fiona, I love a juicy nail debate. May have to be tomoz I have to go out on a mobie appointment at 7! Look forward to it!

where were you sass!!!!! the pie is now burnt!!!!!!!
and my kids are now crying their little eyes out cos they have no cake!!!!

Damn I knew I was supposed to be somewhere - I'm now trying to think of a hot nail debating thread for Fiona!!!

love the idea what about nail art pass present and future or nail shape function or fashion.Just a few thoughts that popped in my head.

Tricia

Hurray we can get back to nails at last, Well doen Fiona
x

Will get the thnking cap on.

OOhh tell you what was interesting in scratch this month a lady in there who was all for young girls not ahving nail extensions done as they ahve been severly damagesd by electric files.and the damage it can do.
Her name is Julie from MK Nail bar and she ahs been on watchdog for the nail industry and been approached dby teenage consumer magazines in conjunction with this.

i thought she was an interesting aldy to chat to in conjunction with NSS shops in general her web address is
www.mknailbar.co.uk

Food for thought.

She palns to visit school in milton keynes to heighten childrens awareness

Doh I am fed up as my scratch hasn't turned up this month and so I don;t know what's the hot topics this month!

Latest posts

Back