New Shellac Product - Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D That is all.....!

Omg! So exciting!!

Sounds great. Couldn't help noticing the picture behind them as they were talking, showing a nail with blue polish on......do you think this was laying or are we actually going to get a navy blue!

Sounds great. Couldn't help noticing the picture behind them as they were talking, showing a nail with blue polish on......do you think this was laying or are we actually going to get a navy blue!

That picture would be of colour and effects as far as I know. (CND Nail Enamels)

Im booked on the CND Master Painter class in the middle of April...hoping these additives will be out by then! Super exciting!! :D

Oooooo oooooo this sounds like lots of fun can't wait for S2 to bring it to us xx

something else for me to start saving up for so please maybe not in the next month or so so I can afford it all when it comes out rofl

If you have seen some of the videos the CND have on you tube in one of the Brisa vids they are using them ;) I will try find it and post x

Search 'CND brisa gel swirl'

Last edited:
I am super excited :) Ive booked a crystal pedi class today too with my local cnd education academy so a good day all round :) x
Oh ohh oooohh crystal pedi class! Im off to ask my local cnd academy if they are planning to add the same x

Eeeeeek! Yay more to play with thankyou CND!!!!!

I don't understand the hype.
They're bringing out something many of us are doing already on our own?

I don't understand the hype.
They're bringing out something many of us are doing already on our own?

My thoughts exactly! Even us "DIYers" have been using micas and pigments for a couple of years.

So I'm curious. Will they just b coming up with new colors? Bc the brisa swirl video says that these pigments are also usable with shellac. WISH I WOULDVE REALIZED THIS. lol now I need to find out how to get my hands on them!

Also... How much would you charge for this customized service?

So I'm curious. Will they just b coming up with new colors? Bc the brisa swirl video says that these pigments are also usable with shellac. WISH I WOULDVE REALIZED THIS. lol now I need to find out how to get my hands on them!
you know ..... the brisa swerl vidio has puzzled me for months ............... they editid it .... when it first came out they used perfect color powder's mixed into the brisa clear to make the colors ..... i rember even asking sevral people about it as id never seen that done before ....

then i looked again the vidio was diffrent ...... no more mixing the polymer powder in ....

i have gold, silver ,black , white and the primery colors of pigment powders from Sam biddle http://www.sambiddle.co.uk/main/be-colourful , so im not sure if they can be much diffrent? the effect side of it interests me though ....

This video is great. One product that can be mixed into any system is going to be fab, thanks for the link.xx:biggrin:

Hi Geeks

Does anybody know when we can expect to see these released ??

Xx

I'd like to know too.

x

Latest posts

Back