New tanning systems/spray gun equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
So many posts on spray tanning.... BUT I thought it's 2017 and wondered whether there's any new gun/machine tanning systems you geeks are loving??

I've been looking at maxi mist and also sienna x for machines.

It would be for mobile use, and maybe possibly if I'm brave one day to use in a salon as a self employed therapist! :o

Any advice please? x x x

Hi Honey!

Yeah I bought my Sienna X machine on Amazon UK 1 year ago and I love it it hasn't let me down since!
It's great cause it's a HVLP(High Volume Low Pressure) machine I get full body tans done in 10 minutes!

Hi Honey!

Yeah I bought my Sienna X machine on Amazon UK 1 year ago and I love it it hasn't let me down since!
It's great cause it's a HVLP(High Volume Low Pressure) machine I get full body tans done in 10 minutes!

Hi thanks for replying I love sienna x tans but was wondering can you do tanning parties with these or will they over heat?? Do you use sienna x tan? Xx

Hiya,

Yeah they do heat up gradually but I could tan 5 or 6 people and it will handle that perfectly!
They're small so they can be mobile...
They all heat up, it's like a car on the go for a while the bonnet gets hot...

The maximist machines from Suntana have a chart telling you how many tans they do in a day, the biggest one does 40 & comes with three cups so you can change solution quickly.

There's a 10% off code for new customers.

Companies are just trying to get spray tan technicians to buy the bigger Machines to make more money.
The smaller machine does perfect I have always used it for party's and throughout the day.
The bigger machines are a waste of money.

So would you recommend a sienna X over a maxi mist? Xx

Honestly Sienna X...
I got a great deal on Amazon.
Salon Services were charging like €350
But I got it for €150.
It's the exact same thing!

Sounds good to me, it's such a mine field when starting out as they are all so similar but massively vary in price zx

The maxi mist cups are tiny! only 100mls! when I do a spray tan party I fill my 500ml cup up! so I don't have to keep on refill for each client!

Oh really, I'm going on Amazon now . THANKYOU so much you have really helped me xxx

No problem! I promise HVLP machines are the best machines to use!

There's some brilliant deals on Amazon [emoji7] xxxx

Yeah they usually have kits that include stick feet, hair caps, solutions!

I would not buy my kit from Amazon. You are better off getting it from a supplier as you can get training and help/ marketing and usually a good deal. Have a look at Moroccan Tan from Sweetsquared, Exposed from the Creative Beauty Group or Norvell.

I would not buy my kit from Amazon. You are better off getting it from a supplier as you can get training and help/ marketing and usually a good deal. Have a look at Moroccan Tan from Sweetsquared, Exposed from the Creative Beauty Group or Norvell.

Get it from the supplier and pay more??
You don't need to get trained every time you buy a new machine

I bought a spray tan tent on Amazon 1 year ago and it is perfect. And it only cost me €35 including shipping.

Does anyone use the Exposed tan solution as I have heard ts very good, but is a thicker solution & wondered if it works ok with other spray guns?

So many posts on spray tanning.... BUT I thought it's 2017 and wondered whether there's any new gun/machine tanning systems you geeks are loving??

I've been looking at maxi mist and also sienna x for machines.

It would be for mobile use, and maybe possibly if I'm brave one day to use in a salon as a self employed therapist! :eek:

Any advice please? x x x

Hiya we sell the maxi mist machines, tents and solution (blue tanning and beauty) so we can always look at doing a package deal if that's what your after. If its just the machine we can always see what we can do for price as well. We have only just taken on maxi mist for this year as we had seen so many good reviews online. We ordered one in to try and it was brilliant.

Are maxi mist good? I'm still looking for a gun and tent X

Latest posts

Back