NHS staff incentives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi
Was wondering if any of you offer any incentives for NHS staff to book with you?
I've been approached by someone who deals with all that and asked if I'd do it. Which I think is a good move for my business, but not sure what to offer?
Do any of you that are Beauty Therapists do something similar?

Thanks
Michelle x

A lot in our area do 10% off for all council workers . Could work the same x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

My husband is in the military so we live on camp and i offer 10% discount to forces and their families :) xx

This is one of the common scams that we get called about. NHS, Firefighters, Police, etc.... all you have to do is pay for an advert in their magazine or directory. It's just nobody in the NHS has ever head of this scheme.

There are very convincing salesmen who call to get you to advertise in magazines, appointment cards, the list goes on... they're all scams.

Hmmm
Maybe it was!
Called the guy back who explained my website would go on the various hospital's intranet sight. But I had to pay £15 a week.
Won't be taking it any further......

This is one of the common scams that we get called about. NHS, Firefighters, Police, etc.... all you have to do is pay for an advert in their magazine or directory. It's just nobody in the NHS has ever head of this scheme.

Funny you saying this, I've experienced it too. I have offered discount to other organisations in the past, without me paying anything and had poor response. I now believe that people come to you because they want to come to you, not because you're offering a 10% off.

There is a real NHS staff discount directory that's free to list on - HealthStaffDiscounts.co.uk - like any directory you can pay for a premium advert or they do a monthly bidding process to be on the homepage for the month but it's normally between £100-200.

I got this email today regarding NHS Discounts don't know if its the real deal or not it was from healthstaffdiscounts.co.uk but it was in my junk mail so I was a bit weary of it

Dear Business Manager/ Owner

Attract NHS Staff as Customers

+ NHS Staff have been give another below inflation pay rise. This means in real terms their pay is going down year by year.

+ Make them happy by registering an NHS Staff offer

+ And at the same time... promote your business to this large and loyal customer base.

It's free to register an offer for local NHS Staff with Health Staff Discounts:-

Register an offer here

All the best,

There is a real NHS staff discount directory that's free to list on - HealthStaffDiscounts.co.uk - like any directory you can pay for a premium advert or they do a monthly bidding process to be on the homepage for the month but it's normally between £100-200.

I signed up for a premium add last week and have had three bookings already which has more than paid for the ad x

I signed up for a premium add last week and have had three bookings already which has more than paid for the ad x

That's great news :)
Personally I haven't even looked at how much the premium ads are.

I got this email today regarding NHS Discounts don't know if its the real deal or not it was from healthstaffdiscounts.co.uk but it was in my junk mail so I was a bit weary of it

Dear Business Manager/ Owner

Attract NHS Staff as Customers

+ NHS Staff have been give another below inflation pay rise. This means in real terms their pay is going down year by year.

+ Make them happy by registering an NHS Staff offer

+ And at the same time... promote your business to this large and loyal customer base.

It's free to register an offer for local NHS Staff with Health Staff Discounts:-

Register an offer here

All the best,

No Idea if that is genuine or not BUT if there is a link in the e mail to click on to register your offer DONT DO IT

Never ever click on a link in an e mail unless you totally 100% trust the sender

I would just go on a legit NHS site and check out things for yourself

x

Latest posts

Back