Non-Acetone or Acetone???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is best for natural nails then? :|

Bud said:
i am SO glad i read this post! taking off polish drives me crazy, can't wait to get back in the salon and try with acetone!! Only a little thing i know, but i'm dead excited about it!!

thanks geeks - love this site!
Me too!!!

I cannot believe some of the fantastic information that you guys give out. I would never, ever have used acetone to remove polish....but now I can finally get that blinking glitter polish off!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone, I can't believe the responce to this thread.:D I'm glad I started it coz I believe we have all learned a new trick. This site is so amazing, allowing everyone to share information and learn from each others experiences, I love it! :Love: Learned loads of little things from you all, reading past and present threads. So.... We know we can carefully use acetone to remove polish but always use acetone 'free' on natural nails and recommend acetone free at all times to the client! our secret ah....... Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this thread. :hug: Your all gems to be treasured!

Hello,

I use both, i recommend non acetone to the client but if i am taking off a clients varnish i would use acetone because its powerful and quick when removing nail polish especially a glittery varnish, but i only use it because i'm qualified and i know when it would effect the surface of the enhancement.

*edit* Plus i use acetone to de-hedrate(sp?) the nail plate before appling the nail extensions.

Latest posts

Back