NSS client........ phew!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud

Reaction score
Just a thread really to say a HUGE THANK-YOU to all the geeks (esp the GMG who made this site possible) for providing SOOOOOOOO much info about NSS's and MMA etc.

Today I had my first NSS client (I've had other enquiries before, but turned them away albeit temporarily, because i was scared of getting out of my depth, or of being blamed for probs caused by another tech).

Today I bit the bullet, and when a lady walked in wanting an appointment there and then to 'infill' her 'gorgeous, chunky' enhancements(!!!!), i grabbed my consultation card and the highest grit file i had at my disposal, and went for it!

As i was working I explained the damage that had been caused by work she had had done previously - fortunately her nails were a decent length underneath as they had been infilled so many times, so i felt happiest giving her a natural nail overlay. I didn't want to interfere with her nails at all if i could help it... I buffed the enhancement down as thin as i dare then soaked using acetone on a wipe with foil. I then massaged in LOADs of cuti oil, before prepping and overlaying, and finally polishing.

Thank god! this lady LOVES to have polish over her enhancements - because the MESS caused from the e-files was terrible! Splinter heammorrages everywhere, along with terrible white marks, and red patches from over-filing. To keep up the trend for this crazy form of PERMANENT NAIL ART(??!), she had also been lucky enough to recieve a green tinge on every nail, in a curved line mimicking the lifting that had been infilled over...YUK!!

In the end she seemed really happy, and is going to tell her friends (the ones who had recommended the NSS to her!)

Anyway - the point of this epic story was just to say thanks to all the info and experience that has been shared here, as i have hopefully gained a really happy new customer - and i feel just GREAT!!!

Thanks geeks :wink2: :biggrin: :biggrin:

well laura, you are so brave and by the sounds of it, it was all a total success, i bet you feel sky high....and i agree without this site i would have made a few mistakes for sure, xxxx

well done Laura !!!!!
there's nothing better than knowing you have done a job well, and you seem to have achieved just that with your new client, not to mention the other new business this has created for you after she has told her friends about your fab work.
x

Latest posts

Back