Ombre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJade

Reaction score
Hi Geeks! :)

Am I right in thinking Ombre is a gradual colour change from dark roots to light ends?

.... I have had someone enquire, and, not sure if I would know where to start, or what to charge...

Does anyone do this?

If so, whats the process?

I am so confused its unreal!

Thank you :)

Yeh Hun it is dark roots to light ends if you type ombré in search there are a few techniques xx

What is your clients hair like at the minute hun? xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

What is your clients hair like at the minute hun? xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Her hair is a very light caramel brown, shes looking to go dark roots, and gradually get lighter to the ends.

Hair is about shoulder length, good condition, not porous at all.

:)

XX

i did it for a client I was a little unsure at first but there are some good youtube tutorials on it. I did full head slices starting at the nape and working up backcombing fine sections and applied only bleach and warm water to the ends left out ater backcombing. then applied a choc light brown demi colour in between slices as global col 5.15 + 6 . My client only wanted a very subtle difference in colour. The bleach and warm water only shifted the colour slightly and againsed the choc base colour, fantastic result (when rinsing the colour I emulsified the base colour over the ends to act as a toner for a few mins) didnt lighten too much which was my concern as she was very pedantic about not being dark and blonde!!

Latest posts

Back