OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will do - not going to be able to order til I get my refund! Last time I ordered solution from LA Tan I got it the next day so all goes well I should get it all by Weds! xx

If your money went from the bank to paypal and then to OMG & it has been refunded from OMG through paypal back to the bank it will take aprox 5 working days to show in your account again. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Paypal always takes about 4/5 working days to get the money back into your account.

If you had paypal credit and paid with that the refund would go back into your paypal account straight away. That's the 1 downfall with paying from bank with paypal :rolleyes:

I cancelled my order and have had to wait for my refund as there was not enough money in their paypal account so I was told! I told Betsy that I had cancelled and had this response -

"Hi,
If you wanted to re-order you would have to ring me now or i can ring you. I could get your order prioritised. However the kit would not be comin to you till thursday.
I am not here for the next two weeks so i would have to sort it now. You could order online but your order may slip back abit and you would get it later!
call me if you can on 01204 374 370 "

So still waiting for the refund to go back into my bank (tuesday maybe) before I can buy anything else!

Are they going to be off for 2 weeks?! Thank God I haven't advertised that I'm doing OMG tans... I would have been mortified!! Betsy told me on the phone on Monday that my solution would definitely be here by Friday, was talking to her again on Tuesday and she said I'd have it yesterday!! If I'd ordered from my usual suppliers, it would have been here 2 days after I'd ordered it :-( xx

Phew, thank goodness I only ordered samples and wasn't relying on it to be my new tan!!! Think I may just stick to what I know as my clients love what I use on them anyway!! Was looking forward to the 20% though!! :(

I think its only Betsy that's off, not that the companys closed for two weeks.
Is anyone expecting delivery today? x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm not a tanning geek, and I may be totally off the mark here but this is starting to sound alot like what happened with Puri-tan. And OMG seem to have some of the same reps.

Are the companys anything to do with each other?
X

I'm not a tanning geek, and I may be totally off the mark here but this is starting to sound alot like what happened with Puri-tan. And OMG seem to have some of the same reps.

Are the companys anything to do with each other?
X

I dont think it sounds like what happened to Puri Tan. I think it is a company putting a good offer on that was grabbed by a lot more people than they expected and so they were not prepared enough (didnt have the stock to cover the mass of orders). Then their supplier let them down so they have fallen behind with getting the orders out.

The bad thing is there seems to be very little in the way of good customer service. The company should be contacting people apologising for the delays and they should be offering a uniform compensation (freebies/partial refunds etc) but it seems there are different things being given to different people and the service is therfore not a consistant one and of differing quality - some people getting through to rude people and others getting through to very helpfull ones. Promises are also being made but then broken.

With Puri Tan people just stopped getting the orders and got no correspondance at all. There are people getting their orders from OMG - just late and after a lot of hasstle from what I can see.

I dont think it sounds like what happened to Puri Tan. I think it is a company putting a good offer on that was grabbed by a lot more people than they expected and so they were not prepared enough (didnt have the stock to cover the mass of orders). Then their supplier let them down so they have fallen behind with getting the orders out.

The bad thing is there seems to be very little in the way of good customer service. The company should be contacting people apologising for the delays and they should be offering a uniform compensation (freebies/partial refunds etc) but it seems there are different things being given to different people and the service is therfore not a consistant one and of differing quality - some people getting through to rude people and others getting through to very helpfull ones. Promises are also being made but then broken.

With Puri Tan people just stopped getting the orders and got no correspondance at all. There are people getting their orders from OMG - just late and after a lot of hasstle from what I can see.

That's what Sebastian said when i called Omg Thursday, they just couldn't meet the demand. He also said they didn't expect so many orders to be placed at the Scottish beauty show so again they didn't have the stock.
Complete agree though that there is no consistency with items being given as compensation, some people like myself have been offered solution but the amount offered is varied between customers and others have been offered machine upgrades, discounts on future orders etc
They are getting a build up of unhappy customers and this could really damage there reputation x
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I worked for Puri-Tan and now OMG, they are nothing to do with each other.
I was even let down by Puri-Tan. They stopped answering calls emails etc and I got told I wasnt getting paid! I am now taking matters further to try claim my money back that I am due!

you hit the nail on the head there - I think they just didn't expect the massive amount of interest and can't keep up with demand, nothing sinister. Although I do think that they should make it VERY clear when taking your money that there may be a wait for your goods. I now have loads of tans booked in next week and no way of getting any solution til weds!

Its just a shame that their customer service is shocking and completely inconsistent! And 2 short working weeks doesn't help.

All in all a nightmare for everyone - but I can't help thinking it has damaged their reputation
xx

you hit the nail on the head there - I think they just didn't expect the massive amount of interest and can't keep up with demand, nothing sinister. Although I do think that they should make it VERY clear when taking your money that there may be a wait for your goods. I now have loads of tans booked in next week and no way of getting any solution til weds!

Its just a shame that their customer service is shocking and completely inconsistent! And 2 short working weeks doesn't help.

All in all a nightmare for everyone - but I can't help thinking it has damaged their reputation
xx

Oh no!! Do you not have any solution at all? I've been mental with spray tans all week and was panicking, but luckily I found some small bottles of solution that my normal company had sent me with my last order.

I really wouldn't have minded waiting if I had have been made aware of the situation, but when I ordered it last Monday, I was assured it would have been here by Thursday past. I'm just really glad I hadn't advertised that I was doing it or I would have looked very silly :-/ I've only told my regular hard core weekly tanning clients about it, but told them from the start that I wasn't sure when it would actually be here.

Hopefully they'll resolve the situation soon. It's such a shame because the solution is fab!! :) xx

Just wondering if anyone had been promised a delivery of there kit yesterday and if it actually arrived?
Mine is ment to be coming tuesday and dont want to get my hopes up again if its probably not going to turn up!:rolleyes:

Maybe she meant Omg as in oh my god rather than the solution brand? Anyway, they can't be blamed for people spraying patchy! The solution is lovely.. shame about all the problems people seem to be having though...

Sent from my HTC Desire

No double checked and it was OMG solution

Just wondering if anyone had been promised a delivery of there kit yesterday and if it actually arrived?
Mine is ment to be coming tuesday and dont want to get my hopes up again if its probably not going to turn up!:rolleyes:

Mine is ment to be coming tomorrow too! I think we should start taking bets on if we get them or not!! Lol x

Oopps I ment Tuesday!

Mine is ment to be coming tomorrow too! I think we should start taking bets on if we get them or not!! Lol x

Lol, think I will prob faint if it actually turns up!:biggrin:
Not looking forward to wasting another day waiting in so it better come! will post on here straight away if it comes!
How many times have youy been promised delivery Lee-Ann? x

Still haven't received my kit either, was promised last Monday, last Friday, and now hoping i get it tuesday. Betsy pmd me saying she would note mine as urgent, did she PM u guys too? X

I have been waiting since the 9th of april. I have been promised 3 times. For this tuesday I was promised it would be here and also marked as urgent!!! Also was told the same as everyone else.... sorry .... big demand.. ect, ect!! I have spoken to betsy and sabastian. I ordered a kit plus extra products!!

Still haven't received my kit either, was promised last Monday, last Friday, and now hoping i get it tuesday. Betsy pmd me saying she would note mine as urgent, did she PM u guys too? X

I havent spoken to Betsy, spoke to Sebastian (apparantly one of the managers) on thursday last week when mine was ment to arrive, but when it didnt come I called, to be honest after reading everything on here I suspected it wouldnt arrive!
Anyway I was told they didnt have any machines but they would get one for me and I could have it delivered by parcel force either yesterday or tuesday.
Im wondering where they aree planning on magicing these machines from to get to us all when they apparantly wont have them in until the end of next week!!:wink2:

I havent spoken to Betsy, spoke to Sebastian (apparantly one of the managers) on thursday last week when mine was ment to arrive, but when it didnt come I called, to be honest after reading everything on here I suspected it wouldnt arrive!
Anyway I was told they didnt have any machines but they would get one for me and I could have it delivered by parcel force either yesterday or tuesday.
Im wondering where they aree planning on magicing these machines from to get to us all when they apparantly wont have them in until the end of next week!!:wink2:
I was told by sabastian last wednesday that i would get a new machine that was a tan colour new in and would get it tuesday. I rang back on thursday to check it had been sent out. I spoke to Betsy and she said mine would arrive on wednesday but had no idea about new machines in tan colour or that I had spoken to sabastian.

I was told by sabastian last wednesday that i would get a new machine that was a tan colour new in and would get it tuesday. I rang back on thursday to check it had been sent out. I spoke to Betsy and she said mine would arrive on wednesday but had no idea about new machines in tan colour or that I had spoken to sabastian.
Whe i said sabastian said tuesday she replied it would be tuesday.

Latest posts

Back