OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed you will be 2 happy bunnies by the end of today!!

Hope so! Soon as it arrives am calling them back about yours hun x x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I've just been told its with parce force and is definitely coming today!
We will see!
Have you called yet sarah22? x x

Not yet, I'm on my way to the salon now. I'm in NI so I'm not pinning much hope on it being with me anytime soon :-/ Hopefully you get yours :-D xx

Just off the phone with them. As Betsy is off on holiday, Sandra is dealing with all of her paperwork. He tried to out me through to her but there was no answer, so I have to ring back in 45 minutes!! He wasn't able to help me xx

I ordered my kit last week.I rang this morning and talked to Freddy. He said they were expecting delivery tomorrow and that I should have mine by Thursday mmmm sounds like a different story LOL oh well at least I havent booked any training yet and wont until I get the kit in my hands!!!

Got through to Sandra... Apparently it's being dispatched today and with 48 hour delivery it should be with me by Thursday. I'm not holding my breath. I told her how cross I was (and also apologised for giving her an earful because it's not her fault) and she said she would throw in some disposables... I just want my tan!!!!!!!!! Xx

Got through to Sandra... Apparently it's being dispatched today and with 48 hour delivery it should be with me by Thursday. I'm not holding my breath. I told her how cross I was (and also apologised for giving her an earful because it's not her fault) and she said she would throw in some disposables... I just want my tan!!!!!!!!! Xx

Weren't you told it was coming today though hun? x x

Weren't you told it was coming today though hun? x x

No, I was told last Thursday!! Lol. Sebastian just rang me back and couldn't apologise enough. He's given me an extra litre of solution as way of an apology and has promised it's being dispatched today with Parcel Force so I'll get it on Thursday :-/ Any luck with yours? Xx

No, I was told last Thursday!! Lol. Sebastian just rang me back and couldn't apologise enough. He's given me an extra litre of solution as way of an apology and has promised it's being dispatched today with Parcel Force so I'll get it on Thursday :-/ Any luck with yours? Xx

Nothing yet, keep looking out the window! if its not here in an hour Im going to call again, if its only being dispatched today and coming Thursday then Im screwed (again!!!) x

Nothing yet, keep looking out the window! if its not here in an hour Im going to call again, if its only being dispatched today and coming Thursday then Im screwed (again!!!) x

You should be ok though, it's because I'm in Northern Ireland. I'm crossing everything that you get it today :-D xx

I hope you ladies get your goods!!

I have ordered 4 litres of solution from LA Tan and got a free machine! I just called to ask for samples of the LA Cocktail and Disco and had barely put the phone down when I received an email confirming that they would be added to my order! And will be receiving it by Thursday at the latest.

I'm afraid with all of this that OMG have lost my custom.

I have ordered 4 litres of solution from LA Tan and got a free machine! I just called to ask for samples of the LA Cocktail and Disco and had barely put the phone down when I received an email confirming that they would be added to my order! And will be receiving it by Thursday at the latest.

If mine doesn't come today Im cancelling my order and demanding my money back, what machine is it hun from la tan? x

That's brilliant!! :) I'm sure you're really really pleased!! Don't know what happened with OMG, I guess that they just didn't anticipate the huge orders at the beauty shows, and there seems to be a complete breakdown of communication internally :-/ xx

Fingers crossed you will be 2 happy bunnies by the end of today!!

I have just rang back and they said can be up to 6pm. I think I'm getting paranoid!! I won't believe it's with parcel force till they bring it! I'm so stressed out by the whole thing now!

I hope everyone gets their problems with OMG sorted as quickly and painlessly as possible.

When I ordered free samples three weeks ago, they arrived in less than 24 hours and the service was really polite and helpful.

I received 16% and 20% in cherry, chocolate, coconut and original. The cherry smells gorgeous, as does the coconut. I don't like chocolate anyway and it smelled too synthetic - whether it changes on application, I don't know. I mostly tan dancers and performers so have had most experience in 14% and 16% tans in the last 4 years. OMG Cherry 20% went on a bit oddly at first - leaving speckles and freckles, so I had to adjust the speed, alter the amount coming out of the nozzle and made sure the level in the cannister stayed fairly full. As with most high DHA's, it dried fairly slowly but the smell wasn't as bad as others I've used. In the morning, it still didn't smell as "biscuity" as other tans and after showering off the remainder of the guide tan, it was an even, deep, gorgeous natural colour. It wasn't at all orangey and lasted for about 5 days. The fade-off look is better than Siennasol Extreme but not as good as SunLabs or Sunshadez 16%. Siennasol fade-off is the worst of all the high DHA tans - really not nice to look at.

I hope that helps

I have just rang back and they said can be up to 6pm. I think I'm getting paranoid!! I won't believe it's with parcel force till they bring it! I'm so stressed out by the whole thing now!

I was just about to call back but might hold off a bit longer.
I know exactly what you mean Lee-ann Im convinced its not coming or will come but be missing my tent or something! lol x x

Hope you girlies get sorted soon...and not much more custom is turned away :Scared:

xxx

absolutely FUMING! recieved a pm from betsy last thursday saying she was very sorry and had put my kit in tge post on a 24hr delivery but due to the bank holuday etc i would recieve it tuesday(today). just called up to confirm this as it hasnt arrived yet and have just been told its coming thursday now!!!. just waiting for a manager to call back but i am not happy at all....another day wasted....and lied too.

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

absolutely FUMING! recieved a pm from betsy last thursday saying she was very sorry and had put my kit in tge post on a 24hr delivery but due to the bank holuday etc i would recieve it tuesday(today). just called up to confirm this as it hasnt arrived yet and have just been told its coming thursday now!!!. just waiting for a manager to call back but i am not happy at all....another day wasted....and lied too.

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

I received that pm from Betsy too. I too have just rang and was told machines were not here, they have been let down by their suppliers! And that my order was at the top to be sent out :s and will be sent out tomorrow with a phone call to verify and get it on the Thursday.

hmmm don't really believe that. I was told by the guy I spoke too, I can Get a free bottle of solution, but was told by a guy last week I would get extra disposables and by Betsy on here we would get an extra 2litres of solution, wether we get any of this, I don't know!!

So their excuse the first week was the suppliers of the tents have let them down, and/or were faulty. This week their machine supplier has let them down and will be getting them in tomorrow!! :( :( :( :(

Hi Guys
Just keep checking to see if you have all received your kits yet? as there is no response on here with excitement i am assuming still no kits. I did eventually get my kit, with x1 free bottle of solution along with my other soultions but x1 had sligtly leaked. Anyways i have used some of the 9% solution and it is very dark, tan looked nice once washed of but very dark, 2 days later starting to fade of very very patchy not like when i used seinnax, then again i am new to tanning so maybe it's just me, my models did exfoliate the night before and no creams used etc on the day. I am going to try some other soultions what with all the bad press from omg. Anyways i have heard this thing on the radio about some kind of new law abot false advertising on the web etc but i missed the full advert and details but will be defo getting it next time i hear it. Good luck with hopefully receiving your kits today.​

Latest posts

Back