OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update- spoke with a manager who has apologised and said there having a lot of complaints about betsys email about her telling everyone that they would be recieving kits today. I have been guarnteed my kit thursday now with extra solution and upgraded machine. If it still doesnt arrive I will be cancelling my order.

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

Kit just arrived! all there and all the extras i was promised! Am in shock to be honest!!!
hope everyone else gets there's soon x x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

glad to hear at least one of you has your kit and extras well done and yippee hope others come to soon. Do let me know what you think of the solution once you tried as i am unsure but i am new to tanning so t maybe my application.

Kit just arrived! all there and all the extras i was promised! Am in shock to be honest!!!
hope everyone else gets there's soon x x

Yay!!!!!! :-D xx

Yay!!!!!! :-D xx
Yay !!! for me too!!! Need I say more!!! :)))
There were no freebies tho!! But my husband is over the moon!! No more nagging!!

Good to see people getting their kits, good luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

There were no freebies tho!! But my husband is over the moon!! No more nagging!!

Guys can I just ask what date u ordered Ur kits please?
X

They had to mess up somewhere!! do u want me to send u one of my extra bottles hun? it doesn't seem fair i got mine and you didn't x x

They had to mess up somewhere!! do u want me to send u one of my extra bottles hun? it doesn't seem fair i got mine and you didn't x x

Awh bless ya. That is very kind but your ok. Im going for my course in 3 weeks so i will mention it to them then. Let me know who you get on as im not back in the uk yet to use it!

Awh bless ya. That is very kind but your ok. Im going for my course in 3 weeks so i will mention it to them then. Let me know who you get on as im not back in the uk yet to use it!

Ok if your sure x and defo will, using it Thursday so will keep you posted x x

yay!! i got my order today too!!!! so happy!!:biggrin:

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago tomorrow, i have had no reply to any of my emails too omg, everytime i phone i cant get through, what number have you ladies been using? x

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago tomorrow, i have had no reply to any of my emails too omg, everytime i phone i cant get through, what number have you ladies been using? x
That was happening to me, then I realised that they are only there monday - thursday. 01204 374340. I know the number now without looking for it!! lol x

i just emailed them and got a reply virtually straight away. My order was dispatched that day.

i had to keep ring them, order mine the 13th, i was told derlivery would be on the 15th or the 18th, then told the end of the week or the 26th due to the bank holidays, then today spoke to sandra as betsy on holiday but she had to get some one to ring me back ( sebastian ) he said they were every sorry for the way the company had acted an it is now going to be thursday. better late than never.

i have just tried out all my kit. should the tent come with a cover for the top of the tent??
just scared the tan will end up on ceiling.......??????

i have just tried out all my kit. should the tent come with a cover for the top of the tent??
just scared the tan will end up on ceiling.......??????

should have a clear plastic roof,

Thats so nice Stacey!!! :Love:

Latest posts

Back