Pedicure in small space!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise1983

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to turn a spare room into a beauty room at home. It's only really got enough room for my couch though so I can't fit in a separate chair for pedicures. Does anyone else have this problem and if so what do you do? I could maybe squeeze in a small, basic chair but I want it to be professional and people to be comfy so that they enjoy the treatment. Stuck for ideas x

You can do the pedicure on the couch? Lift the back up so they are not laid dead flat and carry out the pedi on the couch? Perfect height for painting too with no achy back - that's what I used to do at college xx

I would give them a towel to place over and inbeteeen their legs if they was wearing a skirt. But I find a beauty couch is more comfortable to do a pedicure x

I would give them a towel to place over and inbeteeen their legs if they was wearing a skirt. But I find a beauty couch is more comfortable to do a pedicure x
Personally, I only use my beauty bed for pedis. The leg parts are separate and go down at several different angles.

I would be interested in exactly how u do Pedi on couch too as I have limited space and my clients sit on a normal chair which is not v luxurious! Could someone share their steps pretty pls? x

Latest posts

Back