Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww thanks guys!! I didn't use any pencils, just tint. I used He-Shi tint in Light Vrown and left it on for 5 minutes. I then waxed, tweezed and trimmed the hair. I don't know how to thread and didn't apply pencil as I wanted to see the result without it. It's my first attempt trying this and I just wondered if I should be doing anything else?
Wow no pencil, very impressive, they are lovely, well done! Xx

So hopefully there will be 2 pics the before and after. This isn't HD brows but my version of them, I gave a hand and arm massage whilst the tint was on aswell.

I tinted using Refectocil brown tint, left it on for nearly 15 mins, waxed, tweezed and applied christian brow powders. She loved it!

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332267736.482110.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332267736.482110.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 19,001
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332267742.337926.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332267742.337926.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9,112
Last edited:
Ach thanks guys!! You's have made my day :) xx

So hopefully there will be 2 pics the before and after.

I tinted using Refectocil brown tint, left it on for nearly 15 mins, waxed, tweezed and applied christian brow powders. She loved it!

X
Wow what a difference! Well done xx

Hey Geeks. I did an eyebrow wax and tiny on one of my colleagues today and also trimmed her eyebrow hair. Would you please have a look at the photos and give me any pointers? Thanks :) View attachment 13123

Sarah these look great, I'd be delighted with them x

Loving this thread and very interested in "High Brow"......

I was trained in tinting but I have to say tinting the skin is a new thing for me, I shall certainly be looking at doing this now.

I use refectocil, does anyone have any great pointers with timings on staining the skin with various colours as Rebecca did with the hairwell ones??

Thanks Guys

Leave it on for longer, trial and error is suppose, The lighter the tint I resume the longer it'd need leaving on x

Hey Geeks. I did an eyebrow wax and tiny on one of my colleagues today and also trimmed her eyebrow hair. Would you please have a look at the photos and give me any pointers? Thanks :) View attachment 13123

Wow!! These look lush well done I'm thinking I really need to get some good tint. Can I ask did you only wax from the bottom?or top aswell?Xx

your pics are great, none of you need hds, you are fab in your own right!x

Sorry, wasn't sure if my pictures uploaded correctly. They are pictures of my HD Brows clients. I'm still practicing as I've not long had the training.
It was a load of money and I'm still trying to convince myself it was worth it.
What do you think?
July

Some really lovely pics, I agree with lime, it is defiantly down to the therapists technique and ability to apply the right shape so to create a hd brow as appose to the scouse brow ;)
The great thing about tinting the skin is you can tiny where the brow needs to be even if it has been over plucked too short ect, if the arch is starting just 3cm in yet needs to be 5 then create that gap that needs filling with your tint, if your not sure them strip it back to basic and measure with a wood stick, I quite often show my clients with a Woodstick exactly how much needs growing out a huge percent of my clients have no idea they are walking around with the complete wrong shape for their face x

---

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, wasn't sure if my pictures uploaded correctly. They are pictures of my HD Brows clients. I'm still practicing as I've not long had the training.
It was a load of money and I'm still trying to convince myself it was worth it.
What do you think?
July

I think they are lovely, I think you would be wasting your money x

---

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your replies. I've had the training last week. I've been practising like mad on whoever I got my hands on. I'm not sure I've learnt anything new -perhaps just the way they measure the eyebrow and they make you fiddly over it for ages. As to if it was worth over £1k -including traveling from Bristol to Doncaster and 2 nights hotel accomodation -I'll keep you posted.
July

Wow, there are some great brows on this thread :)

Wow!! These look lush well done I'm thinking I really need to get some good tint. Can I ask did you only wax from the bottom?or top aswell?Xx

No, I only waxed underneath :) xx

Well I've ordered a hairwell kit and I'm going to give this a good go! Inspiring! :) xx

Well I've ordered a hairwell kit and I'm going to give this a good go! Inspiring! :) xx

Can you please PM me where you ordered your hairwell kit from? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back