Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please PM me where you ordered your hairwell kit from? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Done x must add Rebecca'sbeauty helped me find this xx

I only use ellisons own brand. Can anyone say if they've had good results in it tinting skin pls?

Also... How do u work on it being so even? Do u mark out using an orange stick or is it just practice?

What do you guys do on clients with really blonde hair? My hair is quite light and when I put tint on myself, I can only leave it on for a minute, max, before I look scary!! Lol. But this isn't long enough to stain the skin... Any pointers? Xx

What do you guys do on clients with really blonde hair? My hair is quite light and when I put tint on myself, I can only leave it on for a minute, max, before I look scary!! Lol. But this isn't long enough to stain the skin... Any pointers? Xx

What colour tint do you use? X

Do you tend to find that Refectocil/Hairwell (generally better quality tints by the looks of it) tend to tint the skin a lot easier than salon systems own? I have just invested in Refectocil but am yet to use it.......

I think Id have to leave Ss own on for ages to get any skin tinting....

I have used Ss one since my salon opened and I haven't got such good results. The skin tints much quicker than with SS tints. I am very pleased I made the switch to refectocil x

thankyou Jemima. as i thought, thats really helpful :)

sarah, for blondes i would either do as you are doing and put a thin coat of tint on and wipe off and if necessary do it again, or maybe you could try getting say some grey tint and mixing with the light brown to get a lighter colour? its just trial and error im afraid!

Where can I buy refectocil from please?xx

beauty express sell it :)

^ Beauty Express, Ellisons, Capital, Amazon.

I'd also like to know what brush you use to get the tint on so perfect and even.

Do you think an actual angled brow brush would be better than the standard tint brush??

Well I've ordered a hairwell kit and I'm going to give this a good go! Inspiring! :) xx

Hi can you pm me were you got the hairwell tint as I have been searching forages for it thanks a million :)

I'd also like to know what brush you use to get the tint on so perfect and even.

Do you think an actual angled brow brush would be better than the standard tint brush??

I use a standard tint brsh or a disposable make up brush - cheap ones from sallys. I clean up around the brow with a damp cotton bud to give the right shape.

Hairwell is sold at HOF beauty I think.

x

Another thing that I did with mine was gently applied some mineral make up to hide the redness as it can be used on sensitive skin. It's also included on the HD video on their website and just takes the edge off xx

Latest posts

Back