Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also... How do u work on it being so even? Do u mark out using an orange stick or is it just practice?

yes just years of practise, have a go if you think its not quite neat enough just use a cotton bud to wipe away and make a nice crisp line

x

Sorry, wasn't sure if my pictures uploaded correctly. They are pictures of my HD Brows clients. I'm still practicing as I've not long had the training.
It was a load of money and I'm still trying to convince myself it was worth it.
What do you think?
July
Gorgeous!

Loving this thread and very interested in "High Brow"......

I was trained in tinting but I have to say tinting the skin is a new thing for me, I shall certainly be looking at doing this now.

I use refectocil, does anyone have any great pointers with timings on staining the skin with various colours as Rebecca did with the hairwell ones??

Thanks Guys
To avoid a block colour which can look very hard, tint the brows to the shade you're happy with, leaving it on for the normal time. Then apply tint to the skin where you want to give the brow an extended look and that's when I would leave the tint on for much longer than on the brow itself.

I then take a cocktail stick and score hair strokes through the tint so that it looks like real brows and not solid. Take a cotton bud and perfect the finished shape.

To avoid a block colour which can look very hard, tint the brows to the shade you're happy with, leaving it on for the normal time. Then apply tint to the skin where you want to give the brow an extended look and that's when I would leave the tint on for much longer than on the brow itself.

I then take a cocktail stick and score hair strokes through the tint so that it looks like real brows and not solid. Take a cotton bud and perfect the finished shape.

Ooooh wow Kim, I can't wait to try that!! Thanks :)

I booked onto the Wow! Brow course today that's local to me, running in May. I'm so excited!!

Does anyone have any details on.courses other than hd brows? Thanx x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hey Geeks. I did an eyebrow wax and tiny on one of my colleagues today and also trimmed her eyebrow hair. Would you please have a look at the photos and give me any pointers? Thanks :) View attachment 13123

I'd be very happy with these :)

Some lovely pictures in this thread! Xx

Great thread x

I'm booked with glamlash for April for mybrowz training! Can't wait!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Hey geeks i had my HD Brows done today and im not sure :S i feel i should of just done a tint and wax on myself for alot cheaper than £30.00 I will try and figure out how to put pictures on here to show you xx

Hey geeks i had my HD Brows done today and im not sure :S i feel i should of just done a tint and wax on myself for alot cheaper than £30.00 I will try and figure out how to put pictures on here to show you xx

Oo yes please.Xx

Oh how I would love my brows done properly, but you are all too far away from me. :irked:

Do any of you brow geeks have any pointers for me in choosing someone?

Oh how I would love my brows done properly, but you are all too far away from me. :irked:

You can find techs on websites. You can check out HD brow official website - they will have qualified techs listed on their site for your area, also glamlash will have them listed on their site as well. Once you found them there - speak to the therapist, see how much experience they have (if they font have much it doesn't necessary mean they are crap) see if they have photos of their work, etc.:)

Where abouts are you ?

I'm on a little island off the south coast, in between Southampton and Portsmouth. I've been searching online today, in hope some beauty salons have some pics of before and after brows. I can't find anything as yet.

From the point of view of being the client in this case, the thought of going in blind and trusting someone with my eyebrows is scarey. If they had the pics on show, I would beat their door down!

Hd brows - 7 steps to the perfect brow. Includes tinting, waxing, tweezing, threading, trimming, Stencil, pencil & powder, this can also be achieved by a non hd trained therapist though! Hd is a brand name, hd or hd type brow would be perfect for you. hope this helps xx

Can I just add that HD brows do not use stencils. HD's are not one look, colour or shape. They are individual to each and every clients and again the end result will only be as good as the therapist doing them :)

Hd brows - 7 steps to the perfect brow. Includes tinting, waxing, tweezing, threading, trimming, Stencil, pencil & powder, this can also be achieved by a non hd trained therapist though! Hd is a brand name, hd or hd type brow would be perfect for you. hope this helps xx

Princess Layla you've been misinformed hd brows do not use stencils! There isn't one set shape for hd brows you work with the clients features and preferences to create their perfect shape. X

I am currently looking into the training also and wondered what the difference is between 1st, 2nd and 3rd stylist price structure in the brochure is?

this looks like just a threaded eyebrow with browliner underneath... Am I wrong??

I am currently looking into the training also and wondered what the difference is between 1st, 2nd and 3rd stylist price structure in the brochure is?

It's for a salon who are paying to have more than one therapist train in HD's x

Latest posts

Back