Plastic backed pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

Where can I get my hands on the plastic backed pads used by the US CND ladies? S2 doesn't seem to stock them anymore and I would like to try them out.

Thanks
Ang :)

Stick to these ones. I tried the Ellisons version and they were rubbish. As soon as it was wet the pad came away from the plastic backing. The Grahams hands down are worth every penny in my opinion. Just remembered I've opened my last pack so best go stock up on them x

Stick to these ones. I tried the Ellisons version and they were rubbish. As soon as it was wet the pad came away from the plastic backing. The Grahams hands down are worth every penny in my opinion. Just remembered I've opened my last pack so best go stock up on them x

Totally agree with this, I am hating the ellisons ones, however I bought 2 packs because the hand down are always sold out, and I'm not paying S2 postage just for a pack of pads!!

Next time I order from anywhere else I'll be buying more of the originals as they are so much better!!

At the shows I stock up on the NSI ones they're 99p and they're amazing!!!

Latest posts

Back