Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats ovulation pains? Is it like period pain? Xx

We'll get baby making then he he it really has helped me let me know if you have any look with it x

Yeah kind of. I get pains in my sides where it feels like my ovaries hurt. It hurts even when I walk or bend down. Feels like my insides are bruised! :-(

Have u tried ovulation sticks ? Me & 3 friends caught within a month using these x

HairBy Amanda

To all the pregnant girlies, there's an app called MyBabyBeat and it lets you hear your babies heartbeat. I just found out about today and bought it. I never normally get the paid apps but it really was worth it, heard my baby's heartbeat really clearly-then listened to the dogs too cause I'm a nutcase 🙈 x

Do you know how it works? How much was it? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The microphone in the phone picks up the sounds inside your body and plays the sound on loud, there's also a graph that shows the sound waves, you can just listen or record and email/tweet/Facebook if you want. I think it was €4.49 but a lot cheaper than a Doppler. I'm nearly 25 weeks now so not sure when exactly you can start using it from but I had no problems picking up the heartbeat x

The microphone in the phone picks up the sounds inside your body and plays the sound on loud, there's also a graph that shows the sound waves, you can just listen or record and email/tweet/Facebook if you want. I think it was €4.49 but a lot cheaper than a Doppler. I'm nearly 25 weeks now so not sure when exactly you can start using it from but I had no problems picking up the heartbeat x

Ive got a doppler (£45) and its fab picked up babies heartbeat at 12 weeks, the phone ones normally pick up at about 19/20 weeks and arnt as good. Id defo invest in a proper doppler x

Ive got a doppler (£45) and its fab picked up babies heartbeat at 12 weeks, the phone ones normally pick up at about 19/20 weeks and arnt as good. Id defo invest in a proper doppler x

Wow you picked it up that early? That's fab-I didn't want a Doppler but when I seen the app I thought well for the small investment I'd try it so I'm over the moon with the results without the price tag but I do agree that the Doppler would be better quality x

Wow you picked it up that early? That's fab-I didn't want a Doppler but when I seen the app I thought well for the small investment I'd try it so I'm over the moon with the results without the price tag but I do agree that the Doppler would be better quality x

Ye im only 14 weeks now and been listening for a few weeks now :) . Its nice to have peace of mind that everything is ok in there. I did pay for a more expensive one and its defo worth it xx

Ye im only 14 weeks now and been listening for a few weeks now :) . Its nice to have peace of mind that everything is ok in there. I did pay for a more expensive one and its defo worth it xx

I thought it took ages to get to 12 weeks,flew to 20 then dragged to 24 hoping it flies in to the end now x

I thought it took ages to get to 12 weeks,flew to 20 then dragged to 24 hoping it flies in to the end now x

Ye it does fly by till about 35 weeks then drags! I never found out till i was 14 weeks with my first, and didnt tell people till about 25 weeks so that certainly flew by lol. Im 14 weeks now and only told family so hope this will do the same lol x

Hi girls, I'm not yet pregnant. I'm currently only in my second month of TTC.
I'm on that 2 week wait at the moment for my period thinking 'am I, aren't I' although I realise it's very early days still.
Anyway I just poured myself a glass of wine and took a couple of sips and it had to go down the sink. It just didn't feel right drinking it when there's a possibility I could be preggers. Think I'll have to save my glass of wines for the 2 weeks of the month I know I'm not pregnant. Better safe than sorry hey!

Aw fingers crossed honey! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 8 weeks on Monday and can't believe how fast times going! Next thing you know ill be 25/26 weeks and relaxing in Tunisia before my life gets turned upside!

I wouldnt worry about the wine,Try to do normal things the less you think about it the quicker it will happen, easier said then done I know. Best of luck x

I wouldnt worry about the wine,Try to do normal things the less you think about it the quicker it will happen, easier said then done I know. Best of luck x

Thank you.
My husband said more or less the same. He doesn't think a glass or two would harm esp when I might not be! But I've put myself off it now for tonight.
Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.
I keep watching episodes of OBEM half of me thinking oh my goodness can I do that and half of me thinking I can't wait! I guess everyone is a bit scared x

Thank you.
My husband said more or less the same. He doesn't think a glass or two would harm esp when I might not be! But I've put myself off it now for tonight.
Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.
I keep watching episodes of OBEM half of me thinking oh my goodness can I do that and half of me thinking I can't wait! I guess everyone is a bit scared x

I'm defo in the a bit scared camp at the moment 😉

24.4 weeks, I've had two previous early misscarriages so I'm really looking forward to June x

24.4 weeks, I've had two previous early misscarriages so I'm really looking forward to June x

Aw I bet you can't wait. What a lovely time to have a baby too. You'll have a summer maternity leave :) all the best x

Latest posts

Back