Rescue RXx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it only recently they've started improving?

I always notice that clients nails tend to last longer in summer than winter, at a guess, I think the nails don't get as dry during summer making nail coatings last longer.

But hey if it works for your clients then great! Keep doing it ;)

I'm going to try and look into this further and update the thread when I find out more ;)

Look forward to hearing more.

I'm not happy to sell it as working with shellac despite the improvements I've seen with a few clients I'd like evidence to back the claims up. The fact that CND haven't provided evidence that it works with shellac troubles me as it would be a money maker for them if it was true so they'd advertise the fact!

Can anyone tell me if you can see rxx when it's on?

And whether it only helps the nails while it's on or whether it "gets right in there" and can't be removed, like ibx?

I'm about to order some with my s2 order today

I have rescue rxx and it's just like a cuticle oil to nourish the nails. You put in on the nail/cuticle and rub it in like solar oil so no you can't see it as it absorbs straight in [emoji4]

I have rescue rxx and it's just like a cuticle oil to nourish the nails. You put in on the nail/cuticle and rub it in like solar oil so no you can't see it as it absorbs straight in [emoji4]
You should paint it on the nails like a polish and leave it to soak in. If the rescue rxx is applied as a cuticle oil, the keratin will also make the eponychium and surrounding skin harder too (as well as the skin on the fingers you're rubbing it in with [emoji8]

You should paint it on the nails like a polish and leave it to soak in. If the rescue rxx is applied as a cuticle oil, the keratin will also make the eponychium and surrounding skin harder too (as well as the skin on the fingers you're rubbing it in with [emoji8]
Wow good point, I'll remember that, thanks x

Latest posts

Back