Scratch magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
I've got some family coming to the uk soon and I wanted them to grab me a copy of Scratch so I can have a look(to expensive to have it sent to oz).Where would they get one?Are the aailable in newsagency or by subscription only?
Sam

Hiya

As far as I'm aware it's subscription only.

I have an unopened spare copy of December 2004's edition - for some reason I received 2?!? - which you're more than welcome to have, if you can work out the logistics of getting it to your family when they're here!

Perhaps if you know which hotel / address they are staying at and can give me the dates, I could post it to coincide with them being here....?

Vod
X

hiya, i have subscribed and received my first copy which was February edition. Actually i nolticed someone selling this issue on EBAY!! So if you really wanted it may be u could do it that way and get it cheaper!!:lol:

Sara x

hi Sam,

I have posted an old copy to the address you gave me this afternoon, I sent it airmail so you should have it in a couple of days,

Sarah

Just been on the scratch website as I was sure I saw this when I was last on there.

You can order back issues of the magazines by calling 01883 626647 or visit http://www.scratchmagazine.co.uk/main_site/index3.htm

They may be able to forward them to your hotel? I'm sure they would be understanding and be able to help you out.

Hope this helps.

I have seen Scratch being sold in Capital Hair & Beauty

Sammie

Yep they are in my local Capital in Reading, I'm sure they'd send one to wherever you are staying and take payment over the phone. They used to sell "Nails" mag (I think thats what it was called) and once gave me some back issues for free.

Sarwaa said:
hi Sam,

I have posted an old copy to the address you gave me this afternoon, I sent it airmail so you should have it in a couple of days,

Sarah
You darling,thankyou so much.Can't wait to get it.I still can't believe how great you uys are!
thanks again
Sam:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back