Should I have a credit card machine in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was originally going with card save and had almost set up all but now decided against it. I'd love to go with lloydstsb cardnet as I bank with them. Have anyone gone with them? Also which of these banks or card machine take AMEX?? As I have looked into it and it seems not too many. If you machines doesn't take AMEX have you found this affects business?

Most will offer you the option to take Amex, but be aware the processing fees are higher for Amex cards.

And to be honest, we have never had a customer use an Amex card that I can remember.

And only ever once at my other business. 99.9% will usually be Visa and Mastercard.

Anyone with an AMEX will also have a visa or MasterCard as AMEX is a secondary card for the same account of a MasterCard or visa. People will only try to use their AMEX to collect the airmiles and if they can't then they will use the alternative card which is linked to the same account anyway :) x

Thats what I thought! Thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back