Should I take the plunge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceEwright1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've just qualified in nvq level 3 liquid and powder and Gelish after 6 months of lots of practice. I am really loving it but found it really hard to fit around working full time meaning I only usually get to do one client a day after work at my home.
However we are moving into a house on a farm that my boyfriend works on and his boss is letting us rent at a VERY big discount for various reasons so that we can start saving for a mortgage.. so I'm wondering whether now would be a good time to go mobile with my own nail business, I never knew how I was going to do it (money wise) but this seems like the perfect opportunity to at least take the chance. I didn't do the course just to stay working in retail. Thoughts/advice please?
Sorry I do go round the houses when I explain things!

What's stopping you!! Go for it you might not have another opportunity like this and if after a set amount of time there's nothing stopping you from finding some part time work to top up funds :)

What's stopping you!! Go for it you might not have another opportunity like this and if after a set amount of time there's nothing stopping you from finding some part time work to top up funds :)

Thank you! Your right I think I might have to! Eeeek!

Latest posts

Back