Sienna X Tan question...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivone

Reaction score
I trained with Sienna X and had their kit. I've got solutions in the 8%, 10% and 12% but I've sprayed a girl today who wants to be 'dark' she is naturally olive skinned and dark hair/eyes and wants her skin to be darker, much darker.

I've sprayed her today with a 12% but she seems to think it won't be enough.

I will get the 12.5% for her but if this is not dark enough, I fear the 16% that is due out soon will be TOO DARK - is there anything else I could do?

Would it be worth using a different solution like tantrick as I know you have booster drops with this company??

Any help will be great

Hiya, I use Sienna x and am having the same problems as you, trying to find a tan dark enough for those that want it really dark!

I know 12.5% wont be dark enough because I use that all the time so dont waste your time with that, the 16% I doubt would be too dark but I have never tried it because I am still waiting for my sample to be sent :irked:

I have tried a few Tantrick ones but from what I have seen and heard they wont be dark enough for what you want either.

I am trying Sunset from Urban Tan at the moment which so far is winning :green: Or Naturasun do one called After Dark that is supposed to be really dark... I havent tried that though...

HTH

Thank you for your reply.

Can you get 'sample' sized tans from different companies, or do you have to buy a full salon size?

I've only ever dealt with Sienna X so don't know how these work.:)

Tantrick are bringing out a 14% next month and an 18% later on,
tantrick will give you free samples hun,
just send Collin a PM with your addy and he will send one out to you :hug:

Most companies will send out samples for you free of charge, I have only ever been charged by Naturasun and they were 6 pounds each! :eek: :irked:

Hiya

Have you thought about spraying her 12% one day and then 12% again the next day (for half price of course) to deepen the tan but not with an orangey effect? We were told on our training with Sienna that this was the best way to get a deeper effect but without a bad colour that doesn't suit the client.

I have done this on a couple of fair skinned clients with 8.5 and it comes out lovely!

xxx

good idea if you are in a salon but I wouldn't want to do a 20 mile round trip to spray someone the next day for a tenner...

Yeah I thought about re-spraying her again but I didn't know if it would work.

She's booked again today for the 12% as she said she liked the colour, but I think I'll get the 12.5% to try that but I have some samples of Tantrick coming so I'll try them too :)

Ive use 8.5 10 and 12.5 but if a customer wants a darker deeper longer lasting tan then do a tan the following day. Ive done this a few times with the dark and results are fab! But i wouldnyt recommend it 2 or more days apart as the results are not as long lasting.x

Latest posts

Back