Social media photographs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have mine yet but this is the one I bought - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262721318469?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Majority positive reviews so hopefully be ok :)
I have this one, I use it for nights out and taking my make up looks for Instagram! I love it. It has three light settings and I tend to find that unless I have it on the brightest setting I get lines across my phone as it must affect it somehow. But the brightest is lovely!

I have this one, I use it for nights out and taking my make up looks for Instagram! I love it. It has three light settings and I tend to find that unless I have it on the brightest setting I get lines across my phone as it must affect it somehow. But the brightest is lovely!

Ohh ok!! I'll just use it on brightest then... just want to use to it try and catch the glitter on nails :) Thanks!!

That's the one I got. They all look very similar

That's the one I got. They all look very similar

Hi Hun, can I just ask - did you get the one that requires batteries or the recharable usb one? X

Thank you for that! They fit any phone don't they? I have the iPhone plus

I presume so, it just wouldn't attach across the whole width of the phone I suppose...

I presume so, it just wouldn't attach across the whole width of the phone I suppose...

Will give it a go and see, thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back