Soft & Bright White Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a soft white and a bright white polish in the Creative collection for Frech manicures?

Also, any suggestions for the base? I really love 'Beau' at the moment but can you suggest any others?

I have been using Essie for French polish, but would like to try Creative.

Many thanks,

Karen
xxx

I bought 'Creme Puff' last week, lovely colour, not too bright a white
'Silicone Smile' (if I've got the name right) is in the new collection and looked very white, but I didn't buy that one, saving that for my next trip lol
'Moonlight and Roses' is a lovely shimmery French colour, 'Negligee' is also a nice base colour.
That's all I have from creative for French.
hth x

Karen said:
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a soft white and a bright white polish in the Creative collection for Frech manicures?

Also, any suggestions for the base? I really love 'Beau' at the moment but can you suggest any others?

I have been using Essie for French polish, but would like to try Creative.

Many thanks,

Karen
xxx

Hi Karen,

I love Beau too but if your clients want a less pearlised base then Romantique is a lovely creme pink and Negligee is shimmery without being too pearlised. As to the whites, I have only ever used Cream Puff or airbrushed white but there is another white in the Lulu collection - that is much softer and sorry I can't remember its name.

naturalnails said:
Hi Karen,

I love Beau too but if your clients want a less pearlised base then Romantique is a lovely creme pink and Negligee is shimmery without being too pearlised. As to the whites, I have only ever used Cream Puff or airbrushed white but there is another white in the Lulu collection - that is much softer and sorry I can't remember its name.
bisou de lulu ...lovely soft white from the lulu collection

Thank you for your suggestions everyone.

I'll try Cream Puff, Romantic and Negligee.

Any more suggestions for a bright white???

Kx

cream puff......is your bright white or try silicone smile from the new dolled up collection.....bright white-shimmy-pearly-glittery white i have it on my toes

Oh - thanks for putting me straight!

I'll put Bisou on my list as well then!

Many thanks,

Kx

joannerowsell said:
bisou de lulu ...lovely soft white from the lulu collection
I might have to try that one too, do you see a definate difference between that one and Cream Puff?
x

pointe blanc is also a nice white, softer than cream puff

Slightly off topic - does it confuse anyone else that cream puff is a brighter white than pointe blanc or is it just me?

Latest posts

Back