Software app/program to store clients data

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Unknown territory for me. Any recommendations on an app or computer software that i can store clients data in?
I have my paper base consultation forms but looking for a computer based system to store it all

Thanks
Xxx

I use Ovatu which is £15 pm for a single user. No limit on the amount of clients records you can keep, all securely encrypted and includes a whole booking system, online booking, text reminders and so on. Fabulous! We use it to email clients as it links with Mail Chimp and so monthly promo emails are really straightforward. If you simply want storage, make sure there is adequate encryption x

Thats lovely. Thank you xc

Vagaro is a good one too!

Hi,

We are about to launch a system that just deals with client records. Based in the UK and looking for people to join our beta programme.

You can learn more from our website clientform.io and join the wait list. Clientform allows you to go paperless for client intake forms and records. You can email your clients forms in advance, they can complete and even sign them before they come for an appointment. The end result is also stored as a PDF document that you can view, download or even print.

If you have any questions please ask away.

Last edited:
I've been using Shedul for a little while now and love it! It's free and online so you can log on anywhere as long as you have internet connection [emoji4] www.shedul.com I think is the website [emoji4] x

I've been using Shedul for a little while now and love it! It's free and online so you can log on anywhere as long as you have internet connection [emoji4] www.shedul.com I think is the website [emoji4] x

When a service is "gratis", companies monetize your data in exchange of something else and usually it is your data and privacy.

That was exactly my concern so looked into it and they don't [emoji4]

That was exactly my concern so looked into it and they don't [emoji4]

Read their privacy policy again. Their servers are located in the US which also raises question marks on how they operate. In many UK organisations, services that store data on US servers are restricted due to privacy issues.

"Shedul may receive personal information from You about others
Through Your use of the Service, Shedul may also collect information from You about someone else. If You provide Shedul with personal information about someone else, You must ensure that You are authorised to disclose that information to Shedul and that, without Shedul taking any further steps required by applicable data protection or privacy laws, Shedul may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in this Policy."

Hi,

We are about to launch a system that just deals with client records. Based in the UK and looking for people to join our beta programme.

You can learn more from our website clientform.io and join the wait list. Clientform allows you to go paperless for client intake forms and records. You can email your clients forms in advance, they can complete and even sign them before they come for an appointment. The end result is also stored as a PDF document that you can view, download or even print.

If you have any questions please ask away.

Hey.
Thanks for your reply.
Is this a computer software program or an app?
Is all inputed data completely protected?

Thanks
Xx

Hi, we currently have an online cloud-based solution if you are interested in a free demonstration?

01942 311113 - ask for Luis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back