solar oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttyaboutnails

Reaction score
hi geeks!
i heard the other day from another tech that you have to use solaroil with creative enhancements because other oils can make them lift. how true is this? i love solar oil anyway just a good way to sell more if it is!

nuttyaboutnails said:
hi geeks!
hi nuttyaboutnails

I use solar oil, solar is the only oil that soaks threw acyric to help prevent lifting and nourish cuticles. its not a way of selling alot of cuticle oils contain lanolin which will cause your nails to lift.

Solar oil is the best it smells great and nourishes so why would anyone want anything else????

are you have a busy week?

merry christmas

merry xmas to u 2!
i know solar oil is fab! it is best to get your facts right cuz you do get the odd client that says oil is oil! but it is clearly not! ive been having a busy couple of weeks thanks,doing lots of fun and funky xmas designs!

not the only one that will work.

i use creative but the smell of solar oil makes me feel sick [dates back 25 years to an incident involving marzipan] i use oil made by a different company that has high quality ingredients. some cheap oils are just liquid parafin. it is much better to use plant based oils as opposed to mineral ones as they are more compatable to the human body.

Can i ask which oil it is, angel fingers? I. do have the odd client now and then, who doesn´t ike the smell of Solar oil

does anyone use solar oil with nsi products? would it be ok to use it with it as i did my course with creative bought lots of solar oil but want to use nsi products

The almondy smell of SolarOil is very light and does not linger for more than a minute ... why the smell should be a problem I can't see with any client. It's gone before you know it.

The secret of SolarOil is the quality of the botanical oils contained in it. They are the highest quality and the lightest in molecular structure. Oils vary. For instance ... You can buy high grade jojoba or low grade jojoba. All of the botanical oils contained in SolarOil are of the Highest quality available.

The lightness of the oils (molecularly) aid the penetration of the product and help it reptate through the enhancements keeping them plasticized and the surrounding skin soft and moisturized. Other oils may help to a point, but nothing can replace the benefits of SolarOil.

cyberlaika said:
Can i ask which oil it is, angel fingers? I. do have the odd client now and then, who doesn´t ike the smell of Solar oil

its tammy taylor, it comes in some beautiful fragrances and i find it highly effective. i'm sure that solar oil is very effective, but to me the fragrance is intollerable as it goes back to a food poisoning incident that i wouldnt like to be reminded of 6 times a day as i use the oil on each client. nausea is something i do not have time for.

I like the smell of solar oil it reminds me of ameretto....

the smell of solar oil doesn't linger, however the solar butter, solar manicure and solar silk fragrance does as it's massaged into the arms and hands.
I can't even smell the solar oil when I use it on clients, suppose it depends on individual nasal sensitivity to fragrances. IMO it's a fab product and I wouldn't use anything else.
can't recommend anything else as I don't use anything else.

hayley333 said:
does anyone use solar oil with nsi products? would it be ok to use it with it as i did my course with creative bought lots of solar oil but want to use nsi products
yes i have done, no probs.

Latest posts

Back