Some healthy tips for professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh. This cant be serious? I am really at a bit of loss here as to how to even respond to the really interesting things that have been happening in this thread.

I am more than happy to provide proof on any of the facts that I have clearly outlined in my earlier post. Most of the points are pretty well documented in very common industry publications that have been available for over 10 years now and most professionals are pretty well aware of (Nail Structure and Product Chemistry as well as others come to mind). The CIR/FDA EMA research is availible online. Feel free to PM me any valid resources that support any of your claims as I would be very interested in reading them.

As tempting as it is to respond to your poor attempts to lash back at my correction of your inaccuracies, I suppose there really is not anything constructive that could come from the venture so instead Ill just let it stand as is. I spent a great amount of time pointing out the facts which I feel stand quite well on their own.

My final words on this subject will be on care.

At the end of the day, I dont particularly care if you agree or disagree with my views that I post here; I only care that you are responsible regarding the views that you choose to post here. Post like an adult or dont post at all.

I am now locking this thread as it is about as off topic as could be (and there is some really ridiculous stuff in it anyway). Sadly, it looks like no one else will be able to respond and that means that I ended up with the last word. Oh well, I guess someone had to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back